304 Lillian Avenue, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $630,000
ANOTHER SALE BY MARK WARD PROPERTY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Welcome to 304 Lillian Avenue Salisbury! 13 years young, this hidden gem is set back off popular Lillian Avenue and is the complete package delivering absolute wow factor for the downsizer or first home buyer!
Drive onto the large bespoke carport with the added potential to install a roller door down the track.
Step down to the home itself and be instantly impressed by the attention to detail the current owner has taken to produce what is a fabulous contemporary low-maintenance 3-bedroom home.
With an oversized hallway, one huge master suite with large ensuite and walk-in robe, second equally spacious bedroom and a third ample sized room, you will be absolutely astounded by the sheer roominess of this home. Add to that a large study nook with room for two – great for the work from home buyer – a further large bathroom, laundry and you are starting to see why this home will be snapped up by a savvy buyer!
The functional kitchen with brand new oven, dishwasher and induction cooktop, nothing to replace here for years, looks out to a large open plan lounge and dining area which in turn flow through to what is one of the greatest features of the property, the expansive and private deck with custom box-seating, great for the buyer who likes to entertain!
Features at a glance:
• 3 extra-large bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe, two with a/c
• Functional kitchen with all new appliances and oodles of cupboard space
• Large study niche with room for two for those who like to work from home
• Open plan living and dining with direct access to the spacious deck at the rear
• Big bathroom with separate shower and bath for a good soak after a long day
• Large private expansive deck at rear, perfect for entertaining and alfresco dining
• Bespoke large double carport with potential to install a roller door down the track
• For the safety conscious there are security screens on all windows and doors
• Potential to turn area under carport into a secure storage area for bikes etc
• Tidy and low maintenance 405m2 block with nothing to do but just move in
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Gas Heating