303 Orange Grove Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Under Offer
ELEVATED 4 BEDROOM CENTRAL SALISBURY FAMILY HOME
House - Salisbury QLD
Situated in the hub of Salisbury is this spacious 4-bedroom home on an elevated, fully fenced 690m2 block. One lucky buyer is going to see the potential in this home to either rent out as is and live in down the track or move in now and add their personal touches to turn it into a great first home.
With its elevated aspect and central location, fabulous rear entertainer’s area, oodles of storage, popular timber flooring plus much, much more means this home will be a popular choice in this current market, so be quick and make sure to put it on your viewing list.
Features at a glance:
• 4 large bedrooms, 1 one with built-in and 1 with ceiling fan
• Spacious, light and bright airy open lounge with ceiling fan
• Dining area off kitchen with access to rear entertainment area
• Original functional kitchen; Central room/office at hub of home
• Tidy bathroom with full bath and show over plus separate WC
• Popular timber flooring throughout and in 3 out of 4 bedrooms
• Fly screens on most windows and aluminium louvre awnings
• West face front veranda; Extensive undercover entertainers’ area
• Cute rear freestanding tool/garden shed or playhouse for kiddies
• Two large, plumbed rainwater tanks; Solar heating and hot water
• Undercover tandem garaging for two cars and off-street parking
• Oodles of storage underneath the home with downstairs access
• Separate, large, lockup laundry accessed from entertainment area
• Fully fenced, 690m2 block with established plants and trees
• Close to schools, shopping, public transport and Toohey Forest
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within close proximity to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Jubilee Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 690 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking