30 Allandale Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Under Offer
FIRST HOME BUYERS, RENOVATED 3 BEDROOM HOME IN CENTRAL SALISBURY
House - Salisbury QLD
Lovely renovated 3-bedroom home located in an established tree lined Salisbury street, within walking distance of public transport links and a short drive to the Salisbury train station. Fully fenced, the back yard will suit young families, with a covered entertainment patio overlooking the back yard.
Take a short walk to the Ainsworth Street shops and delight in our local Apples on Ainsworth organic café for fresh coffee and breakfast, the best bakery in Salisbury for lunch, or Eat Fresh Takeaways for Dinner. Including a local corner store and post office for convenience, playgrounds, and open spaces for the kids to play, and the wonderful Salisbury Sports Club for social gatherings. This will suit a variety of different living situations, with easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, the location of this home is perfect!
* Light filled open plan living room with polished wooden floors, air conditioning and ceiling fan installed, insect screens on all windows and French doors leading to the covered patio area
* Renovated kitchen with electric hob and oven, rangehood, dishwasher, stainless steel utility racks for hanging pots, insect screens installed on windows, security door also installed with insect mesh
* Master bedroom with double door built-in robe, ceiling fan and insect mesh installed on windows
* 2 remaining bedrooms also have ceiling fans installed, polished wooden floors and robes
* Renovated bathroom with luxurious shower head over full-size bath, dual flush toilet, and new vanity
* Open plan utility room located in the Kitchen with exterior door leading to a family sized washing line
* Aluminium garden shed included in back yard for storage
* Low maintenance easy care raised garden beds and lawn
* Single covered carport and off-street parking with sunshade sail installed
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QEII Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.
With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, the location of this home is perfect!
Please call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 for further information!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes