3 Melina Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $555,000
FAMILY OASIS ON 597M2 BLOCK IN POPULAR SALISBURY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
On first impression, this 4-bedroom home in central Salisbury begs inspection to find out just what more this delightful family home has to offer. Already you can see that the property caters to the multi-vehicle owner with plenty of off-street and undercover parking while not compromising on the land area of this sizeable 597m2 block. Enclosed by secure new Colourbond fencing as well as the perfect picket frontage, this home has a northerly aspect with views to Toohey Forest and a mature tree-lined street.
Step inside via the front balcony and be captivated by the timber flooring throughout guiding you from the good-sized air-conditioned lounge room to the updated functional kitchen with adjacent dining. An air-conditioned fourth bedroom/home office is accessible from the dining area and offers a popular work from home option with sliding door access on to the entertainer’s deck.
The master, second and third bedrooms are also air-conditioned with built-in robes and practical window finishing’s. A renovated bathroom with a shower and vanity plus separate toilet and laundry help to service the needs of a busy family home.
The entertainer’s deck off the back of the home is the icing on the cake and perfect for the family who love to dine alfresco or just sit and while away the hours chatting and catching up on the day’s events.
Features at a glance:
• 3 good sized bedrooms with air-conditioning and built-in wardrobes
• 4th bedroom/home office also with air-conditioning and deck access
• Efficient galley kitchen with dishwasher and modern appliances
• Renovated bathroom with separate shower, vanity + separate toilet
• Large air-conditioned lounge with French door access to balcony
• Stunning timber flooring throughout; New tile flooring in bathroom
• Entertainer’s rear undercover deck for alfresco dining and gatherings
• Functional laundry room with access from the deck plus storage
• Fully fenced 597m2 + plenty of off-street parking + garage workshop
• Close to public transport, local amenities, schools and shopping
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information on this wonderful property, please call Mark on 0434 917 766!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 597 m²
- 3 Garage
- Built In Robes