3/9 Kellett Road Salisbury, QLD 4107Sold $400,000
MODERN FREESTANDING PET-FRIENDLY TOWNHOUSE IN CENTRAL SALISBURY
Townhouse Sold - Salisbury QLD
Perfect for the downsizer, investor or first home buyer is this contemporary stand alone, two-level, 3-bedroom townhouse in the popular suburb of Salisbury. Offering space, style and location, this property is bound to be snapped up by the astute purchaser!
Presenting a relaxed lifestyle, this spacious home offers many fabulous features from the large low maintenance yard to the open-planned layout inside, ticking many of your “property must have” boxes!
Check out the many features this terrific townhouse has to offer below and pop 3/9 Kellett Road on your “must inspect list”!
Features at a glance:
• Three upstairs bedrooms, all with built-ins and cooling ceiling fans
• Master bedroom features a walk-in robe; Bedroom 2 has a balcony
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances + large pantry
• Tidy bathroom with shower over bath + powder room downstairs
• Timber look flooring throughout, security screens to windows & doors
• Open plan and air-conditioned living and dining area with ceiling fan
• Delightful covered entertainers’ alfresco patio and large grassy area
• Fully fenced 128m2 block; One of three townhouses in the complex
• Secure lock-up garaging for one vehicle and handy internal access
• Close to local schools, public transport, shops & popular local cafes
This popular location is just moments away from shops, restaurants, schools, and public transport options. Located in the popular suburb of Salisbury you’re only approximately 10km from the Brisbane CBD and have easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, so you can see why people are choosing to live here.
This property is close to the main amenities Salisbury has to offer, as well as local cafes including Apples on Ainsworth and Cups and Wells cafe where you can buy some of the best coffee in town. Ballistic Beer is also nearby for those wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work. You are literally on the doorstep of Hedge Espresso Café (which is included in the complex) so for you brunch lover’s, this is the perfect location.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information please call Mark on 0434 917 766.
NB: Photos shown are used for marketing purposes only and are circa 2017.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 128 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining