3/72 Harlen Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $540,000
THE ULTIMATE IN CONVENIENT MODERN LIVING
Townhouse Sold - Salisbury QLD
This fabulous 3 bedroom townhouse presents a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers or investors to own a modern home in the super convenient suburb of Salisbury. Located at the bottom end of Harlen Road, the “DLILY” townhouse complex offers modern living with plenty of room to move.
3 bedrooms and air conditioned open plan living, coupled with a low maintenance courtyard make this the relaxing haven you have been searching for.
Features of the home:
• Open plan, air conditioned living and dining area
• Functional modern kitchen with dishwasher
• Private, fully fenced tile and pebble courtyard
• Master bedroom with a/c, Ensuite and Walk in
• Second and third bedroom with ceiling fans
• Family bathroom with shower over large bath
• Carpeted upstairs areas for comfort and quiet
• Separate powder room downstairs
• Laundry located in the lockup remote garage
• Additional allocated parking space
• Side access to fully fenced courtyard
Located just 5 minutes walk to the train station and with an entrance to the Riaweena Road bikeway practically on your doorstep, this home is also the ultimate in commuter convenience!
Salisbury has fast become the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within minutes to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more details, please contact Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.