3/104 Forest Street Moorooka, QLD 4105Sold $470,000
PRIVATE & SECURE MODERN DESIGN TOWNHOUSE
Townhouse Sold - Moorooka QLD
This stunning, architecturally designed, double story townhouse is situated in a prime location surrounded by low set houses with a wide street frontage.
Featuring private security rarely seen in the area, including a 4 metre high fenced courtyard and tropical gardens. Inside boasts 2.7 metre ceilings, modern finishes including 600 x 600mm tiling, a timber staircase, and stone bench tops throughout the kitchen and both bathrooms.
The undercover outdoor living area, with dual access to the garden, creates superb indoor/outdoor living. Stainless steel kitchen appliances with ceramic cook top, modern tapware, double undermounted sink, oven and ample bench space creates an open plan living/dining experience. A separate toilet is located downstairs for easy access while entertaining. The laundry is also located downstairs with storage areas in both the laundry and garage. The inside of the townhouse has just been freshly painted, as has the exterior of the entire complex.
Key features of this well-maintained townhouse include three carpeted bedrooms upstairs, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes, a family bathroom, plus an en-suite in the main. The en-suite is complete with stone bench tops and plenty of storage. The master bedroom is air-conditioned and has a walk-in wardrobe with soft close cabinetry. Access to the private balcony overlooking the gardens, creates plenty of warmth and light.
There is additional parking next to the garage, and only 4 other townhouses in the complex. The townhouse is connected with both mains water and the rainwater tank which services the dishwasher, laundry and toilets, creating great savings on water consumption. The complex is pet friendly, well maintained and very secure and private.
This property would suit a young couple wanting to purchase their first home close to the city, or a savvy investor wanting to make money from rent, while adding to their portfolio. The sellers are also offering a 6 month lease back option at $450 a week.
• 2.7m ceilings throughout the home
• Stone benchtops in the kitchen and bathrooms
• Open plan kitchen, living, dining and outdoor area
• 3 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-ins
• Private balcony off master bedroom
• Soft close cabinetry in WIR in master bedroom
• Split system reverse cycle A/C in the main bedroom and living area
• Fully security screened downstairs
• Additional storage and work bench area in the garage
• Separate laundry with storage
• Separate toilet downstairs
• Undercover private alfresco area
• Fully fenced backyard with tropical landscaped gardens and water features
• 600 x 600mm ceramic tiles downstairs
• Single lock up garage with laundry area with storage
• Freshly painted inside and outside
• Pet friendly townhouse
• Low body corporate fees at $455 per quarter
• Additional car parking spaces within complex
The complex is less than 10kms to Brisbane City and a only short walk to the Moorooka shops including Woolworths, banks, chemists, fast food cafes and restaurants and multiple bus stops. Moorooka State School is only a short drive away, as are multiple green parks which dot the area.
Give Mark Ward a call now on 0434 917 766 to secure this fantastic opportunity before it’s too late.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces