29 Bovey Street, Coopers Plains QLD 4108Sold
CALLING ALL INVESTORS AND DEVELOPERS! DON'T MISS THIS INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY IN COOPERS PLAINS!
House Sold - Coopers Plains QLD
This much-loved family home is up for sale and offers immense potential for developers and investors seeking a prime location with a multitude of possibilities. With an expansive 809m2 block, the property presents an opportunity for future development (subject to council approval) to maximize its full potential or for a buyer to purchase as an investment or home until the time comes to develop the land and secure their future.
The house itself boasts two, potentially three bedrooms (third bedroom was turned into extra living room and could easily convert back), 2 bathrooms, air-conditioned living, large kitchen with oodles of cupboards and drawer space, ensuring comfortable living. The front patio provides a delightful entry to the home and surrounding mature garden beds and plenty of rear yard ensure space for all.
Situated in a sought-after suburb, this property falls within the Coopers Plains State School catchment as well as Sunnybank State High School catchment, making it an attractive option for families. Additionally, it offers the convenience of being within walking distance to local shops and amenities.
• 809m2 block with development potential (STCA)
• Two potentially, three bedrooms (third bedroom converted to extra living)
• Two bathrooms, both with showers plus handy laundry with storage
• Large kitchen and dining, ceiling fans and oodles of storage
• Air-conditioned living/potential third bedroom plus adjacent family room
• Step down laundry with storage, private toilet and second shower
• Two handy garden sheds at the rear plus rainwater tank
• Front patio, perfect for relaxing with a cuppa
• Tandem carport with room for further vehicles to park off-street
• Walking distance to local shops, transport, and amenities
Explore the inviting charm of this property nestled in Coopers Plains, a vibrant and sought-after suburb in Brisbane. Coopers Plains is renowned for its convenience and family-friendly atmosphere. It’s a diverse and dynamic neighbourhood that combines modern living with a touch of tradition.
Just steps away from this property, you’ll find a network of local parks and recreational areas, which are perfect for outdoor activities and leisurely strolls. Coopers Plains is known for its green spaces and the sense of community they foster. The well-connected transportation options in this suburb make commuting effortless, allowing residents to easily access essential amenities and explore the wider city with ease. Local shops, cafes, and restaurants are scattered throughout the community.
For more information about this property, don’t hesitate to contact Mark at 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- 2 Garage