29 Analese Street, Sunnybank Hills QLD 4109Sold $660,000
Fantastic Buying in Sunnybank Hills State School Catchment!
House Sold - Sunnybank Hills QLD
This delightful and beautifully presented property is positioned in one of the most popular pockets of Sunnybank Hills. The home has been meticulously maintained and offers a young couple the perfect start in the property market, a low maintenance home in the ideal position.
There is much to admire about this solid brick and tile home on a secure 607m2 allotment. Three good sized bedrooms with ample built-in robes are serviced by a tidy main bathroom and separate toilet. A generous linen cupboard in the hallway leads back though to a light filled, air-conditioned lounge, a must for the summer months.
The generous kitchen is fitted with modern appliances and has oodles of bench and cupboard space plus large pantry. This flows into an adjacent dining room, great for family mealtimes. The large laundry is conveniently located off the kitchen and leads out to the garage and carport.
Step outside to the large undercover entertainer’s area and admire the neatly landscaped gardens. Plenty of room here for the children or fur kids to play under a watchful eye.
For the hobbyist or home handyperson, an enormous, powered garage is just waiting to be turned into a car mechanics tinkering area or perhaps used as a rumpus/games room for the teenagers. The options here are endless!
Be quick this home will not last long!
Features at a glance:
• 3 large bedrooms, all with sizeable built-in robes
• Family friendly bathroom with separate bath and shower; large vanity
• Light-filled lounge with another air-conditioning unit, perfect in summer
• Modern kitchen with oodles of cupboard space; Near new appliances
• Large, covered entertainers’ area perfect for entertaining
• Fenced and secure 607m2 block with mature plants and plenty of grassy area
• Elevated private position within the popular suburb of Sunnybank Hills
• Super close to all amenities, cafes, schools, and public transport
This is a lovely location that offers entry into the Sunnybank Hills State school catchment and is just a short walk to both bus stop and train station. Nearby shopping centres offer major grocery outlets, cafes and restaurants.
Call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 and arrange your immediate inspection today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Garage