285 Evans Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $670,000
ENTRY-LEVEL POST-WAR HOME IN CENTRAL SALISBURY LOCATION
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
This well-loved post-war house is a first-time home buyer’s dream, sitting on a 602m2 allotment in a convenient Salisbury position. Offering two spacious bedrooms and a study, a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area, updated bathroom and a nice private veranda overlooking the rear garden. The kitchen has been thoughtfully updated with lots of bench and cupboard space and quality stainless steel appliances.
With the split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan in the main bedroom and living space, you will stay nice and cool in the summer. Your children and pets will be secure in the completely fenced backyard. Secure carparking is available in a single garage plus there is handy off-street parking for two additional cars. There is also plenty of room for the kids to roam in the backyard and create a fairy garden among the greenery and neatly maintained front gardens and lawns.
Features at a glance:
• Two bedrooms, main with air-conditioning, two with built-in robes
• Tidy kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
• Huge storage under the house, great for hobby business
• Fully fenced back yard featuring multiple fruit trees/vege gardens at front
• Open plan living and dining with air-conditioning
• Family friendly dining room also features cooling ceiling fan
• Functional bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Rear study perfect for working from home
• Single lock up garage + loads of storage
• Solar panels for the budget conscious homeowner
Located right on the border of Salisbury and Moorooka, close to cafes, shops, bus stops, parks and Ballistic Beer Brewery, this property is in the perfect spot for all your needs. Salisbury has such a great community atmosphere and if you purchase this property, you will feel like one of the locals in no time.
Garden City Shopping Centre is a short drive away, as is Market Square Sunnybank, Brisbane Markets. and the wonderful Toohey Forest, a popular park with walkers and nature lovers. Brisbane CBD is a 20-minute drive or a half an hour train trip away where you can enjoy all the city has to offer.
The many lovely features make this house an immediate home. Enquire now about this fantastic opportunity, before it is sold. For more information, please call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 602 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.