281 Evans Rd, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $885,000
RESORT STYLE LIVING IN RENOVATED 4 BEDROOM ENTERTAINERS HOME
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
This wonderfully renovated property with tropical pool and many indoor and outdoor entertaining areas is hidden behind private and secure electronic gates and ready for your family to move right into and enjoy, you will never want to leave home again! The home boasts four large bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathrooms, open plan living, polished timber floors throughout, and a massive undercover deck overlooking the shimmering inground pool with stunning pool cabana and huge grassy area, perfect for kids and fur kids.
The master bedroom features an ensuite with a huge bathtub, large vanity, toilet, and shower head over the bathtub. The room itself offers built-in robes, air conditioning, and a ceiling fan bedroom has built-ins, air-conditioning, and a ceiling fan. The other three bedrooms are at the front of the house, one has a built-in robe and all have ceiling fans, these are service by a tidy bathroom with shower, vanity, and toilet.
The living room is linked to the covered deck via the bi-folding glass doors, allowing you to open up the entire house for entertainment. Imagine relaxing on your deck, watching the kids play around in the swimming pool, or enjoying a BBQ with friends or family in the extra entertainment space in the backyard. This house ensures you are truly realising your best Queensland lifestyle!
Features in summary:
• Open plan living and dining area with A/C, fan, and glass bi-fold doors leading out to the deck
• Four spacious bedrooms all with ceiling fans and modern blinds (main with ensuite, built-ins & A/C)
• Family bathroom with shower, vanity, and toilet
• Ensuite with large bath and overhead shower plus toilet and vanity
• Lovely kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, double sink, electric Westinghouse oven and stovetop
• Fresh interior with timber flooring throughout
• Spacious undercover deck with modern downlights and outdoor fan overlooking pool and backyard
• Laundry, under deck entertainment area and storage area underneath the house
• Tandem garage with extra off-street parking inside gate; Recently installed family friendly HWS
• Backyard features shimmering inground swimming pool with wonderful pool cabana
• Views of the surrounding mountains from the bedrooms and front yard
• Fully fenced 602m2 block with electric gate for privacy
Located in a prime area close to trendy cafes, fast food outlets, multiple bus stops, and green parks, this property will not last long. Within walking distance to Supernumerary Coffee, Apples on Ainsworth, McDonalds, Ballistic Beer Co, multiple fitness centres and parks, and only a short drive to Toohey Forest, ALDI, QEII Hospital, Griffith Uni (Nathan Campus), Westfield Garden City, Brisbane Markets, Market Square Sunnybank, and the freeway which will get you into the city in 15 minutes (off peak).
Salisbury is fast becoming an up-and-coming area with many professional couples and young families wanting to live here. The suburb has such a great community feel and is located close to the city for easy commuting.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 or come to one of our open homes!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 602 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.