28 Kneller Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Under Offer
PERFECT PROPERTY FOR FIRST HOME BUYER OR INVESTOR IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
House - Salisbury QLD
Welcome to 28 Kneller Street Salisbury. This tidy, post war property is just perfect for the first home buyer wanting to get into the popular Salisbury suburb or maybe an investor that is looking to add to their portfolio with a home that is move in ready!
Located in a fabulous cul-de-sac on a large 759m2 block this delightful property offers three bedrooms with one bathroom, large, air-conditioned living room, good sized practical kitchen, adjacent laundry, large undercover outdoor deck, which includes a single lock up shed, handy carport and plenty of off-street parking.
Features at a glance:
• Large living area with split-system air-conditioning unit and ceiling fan
• 3 bedrooms, 1 with wardrobe, air-conditioning unit + 2 with ceiling fans
• Practical kitchen with wall mounted oven, cook top and plenty of storage
• Tidy bathroom with vanity, toilet, and shower over a three-quarter bath
• Large laundry with good-sized countertop, dishwasher, sink and storage
• Expansive undercover deck with privacy shades, great for entertaining
• Handy carport with off-street parking for multiple vehicles or trailer
• Expansive, private 759m2 block with mature trees and large grassy area
But wait there’s more …
• Two sheds for recreational and garden equipment
• Stunning timber flooring throughout the living and bedrooms
• Ornate stained-glass window inset in front door
• Security screens on doors and bars on some windows
• Quiet cul-de-sac living just a stroll to Russ Hall Park
Salisbury sits only 10km from the CBD with regular express buses and a train station are a short drive. Griffith University (Nathan Campus), the QEII hospital, and major shopping centres including Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square are just minutes away. Only a 5-minute drive to M3 with easy commute to CBD, Mater, PA, Logan and RBH Hospitals and Brisbane Airport. 40-minute drive to the Gold Coast.
This suburb offers two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses. Enjoy one of the many boutique cafes and restaurants that Salisbury has on offer or take your kids to play in the many parks that dot the area.
Enjoy a wonderful community atmosphere and be a stone’s throw from all amenities this wonderfully popular suburb has to offer.
For more information about this wonderful property, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 759 m²
- Outdoor Entertaining
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.