28 Harlen Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Under Offer
ANOTHER SALE BY MARK WARD PROPERTY
House - Salisbury QLD
AUCTION on-site Saturday 17th July at 1:30pm.
This beautiful family home has been designed with the Queensland lifestyle in mind with its intelligent floor plan which sees an effortless blend of indoor and outdoor entertaining areas.
Set behind a white picket fence with an automatic gate, this tidy home boasts a massive rear deck overlooking a near new sparkling in-ground pool! Fully fenced and secure with ample yard space offering the perfect environment for young families.
Three, potentially four spacious bedrooms are on offer in this charming post war home, with polished hardwood flooring throughout. The open plan lounge and dining area is just off the kitchen with beautiful French doors opening onto the stunning undercover deck. Downstairs offers another sheltered outdoor entertaining area, a large laundry, double lock up garage and a huge storage area that could easily be transformed into the perfect teenage rumpus area or a business run from home.
There is absolutely nothing to do with this fantastic home – just move in and enjoy!
Harlen Road is a quiet, family friendly street just off Lillian Avenue, within a short walk to the train station, the array of shops & cafes on Lillian Avenue, the State School and a number of parks.
There is a plethora of outstanding features in this home that include:
* 3, potentially 4 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
* 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans and air conditioning in the main bedroom
* Updated main bathroom with separate toilet
* Open plan living room and dining room
* Galley style kitchen with dishwasher, electric stove, oven and rangehood
* Stunning French doors leading to the huge covered entertainment deck
* Back deck overlooks the large fully fenced rear garden and sparkling pool
* Huge storage area underneath the house with 2 carparks
* Additional parking for 2 more cars side by side inside the fence
* Laundry downstairs off covered paved patio
* Electric front gate and white picket fence on a quiet, tree lined Salisbury neighbourhood
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within a short drive to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Jubilee Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Garage