27 Georgina Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $660,000
A REAL GEM IN CENTRAL SALISBURY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Commanding an elevated position in one of Salisbury’s best streets, this fabulous character filled, three-bedroom home is modern throughout, and offers superb and seamless indoor and outdoor living.
This home sits on an expansive 607m2 utilising its space to great effect offering beautiful bi-fold timber doors leading from the dining room to the entertainer’s deck, a sparkling in-ground swimming pool and a huge second living area.
This home provides the perfect space for family and friends to meet and dine, hours of fun and exercise and ample space for all the family.
Situated in central Salisbury and only a short walk to the Ainsworth Street shops, the Salisbury Bowls Club and the fantastic Russ Hall Park, this home is going to appeal to a variety of buyers!
Features at a glance:
• Three large air-conditioned bedrooms with cooling ceiling fans
• Two formal air-conditioned living areas
• Open plan dining that flows seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining deck
• Fabulous undercover deck with ceiling fan overlooking the swimming pool
• Renovated kitchen with gas cooktop, large walk-in pantry and plenty of bench space
• Beautiful character polished timber floors, casement windows and bi-fold doors
• Solar panels ensuring low power costs for those budget conscious buyers
• Tandem lock-up garage with plenty of storage for cars and recreational items
• Fully fence established 607m2 block, perfect for children and pets to play
• Only minutes to local shops, cafes, parks, schools and public transport
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of south Brisbane. Only 10 kms (12 mins) to the Brisbane CBD, providing easy access to the M1, only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square, Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks; you can see why people are choosing to live in Salisbury.
This great property is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools which Salisbury has to offer, which includes two popular C&K Kindergartens as well as highly regarded State and private schools.
To view this stunning property, please give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 to make your private appointment as this property will not last long!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining