27 Arkindale Street, Nathan QLD 4111Sold
STUNNING HOME IN POPULAR NATHAN WITH SPARKLING POOL AND HUGE RUMPUS ROOM
House Sold - Nathan QLD
This lovely high set home on 698m2, is the perfect family residence or savvy investment choice. Within a few minutes walk to Toohey Forest, this spacious 3-bedroom haven, complete with an expansive rumpus room downstairs, caters to diverse lifestyles. There is plenty of scope to add some extra touches to make it your own, or leave as is for an investment. It’s the ultimate place to call home for those seeking privacy and security in a tranquil suburb that’s conveniently close to all amenities.
Step inside onto the lovely polished floorboards, and discover a relaxed and inviting layout that encompasses open-plan living and dining, as well as a sun-drenched rear sunroom, looking out onto the glistening in-ground swimming pool and vast backyard. The generously-sized kitchen is perfect for a family, with ample bench and storage space, while the practical family bathroom features a separate bath and shower, serving all three bedrooms.
The lock-up rumpus room downstairs offers extra secure storage or the potential to transform into a second living area, a teenager’s retreat, home office space or pool side bar area!
• 3 spacious bedrooms, two with built-in robes
• Expansive kitchen with abundant bench space and storage
• Airy open-plan living and dining area with air-conditioning
• Large family bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Inviting in-ground pool, perfect for endless summer enjoyment
• Rumpus room with kitchenette, opening up to the pool area
• Rear sunroom with lovely views overlooking the pool and yard
• Automatic double lock-up garage for secure parking
• Impressive timber floors throughout the property
• 698m2 fenced yard, ideal for both kids and furry companions
Nestled adjacent to the Toohey Forest Conservation Reserve, Nathan is a mere 11km from the CBD, with convenient express buses on Toohey Road and two train stations just a short drive away. Numerous walking and cycling trails lead to the City and Mt Gravatt from Toohey Forest. Griffith University (Nathan Campus), the QEII hospital, and major shopping hubs such as Garden City and Sunnybank Plaza are just moments away.
For more information, please reach out to Mark Ward at 0434 917 766 or join us at one of our upcoming open house events to explore this property first-hand.
PHOTOS WERE TAKEN IN 2022 PRIOR TO THE PROPERTY BEING LEASED.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 698 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room