268 Henson Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $760,000
SCANDI INSPIRED FAMILY HOME ON AN 809M2 BLOCK
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
This welcoming family home has been designed with the Queensland lifestyle in mind with an intelligent floor plan ensuring an effortless blend of indoor and outdoor entertaining for today’s modern family.
Set on a fully fenced and secure 809m2 block with contemporary front wall and gates, this Scandinavian-inspired home offers the ultimate in family living. With 3 spacious bedrooms, all with their own air-conditioning units; fully renovated family bathroom complete with generous bath and separate shower; luxurious open plan kitchen (with built-in water filtration system), dining and rear family room; charming and roomy front lounge; rear deck offering a view of the stunning rear gardens, from the large stunning poinciana tree and surrounding established fruit trees to the covered entertainment area, cubby, garden shed, vegetable gardens and large grassy play area. Undercover parking for multiple cars, a boat or even a trailer is most certainly also on offer here.
Located on a popular street but still having that secluded feeling with privacy afforded from the established trees and gardens, this home is only a short walk to Russ Hall park, shops and cafes on Ainsworth Street, the soccer and community club and Salisbury State School – you’ll love living in the heart of this thriving community!
Features at a glance:
• 3 spacious bedrooms with air-conditioning units in each and large freestanding wardrobes
• Large lounge with white plantation shutters and French door access to front verandah
• Renovated family bathroom with generous bath, separate shower (dual shower heads), toilet and large vanity
• Updated kitchen with new appliances including gas cooktop, Caesarstone benchtop and built-in laundry
• Large, open plan, air-conditioned living, dining and kitchen area with modern down lights
• Rear backyard complete with covered entertainment area, established fruit trees, cubby house, vegetable gardens
• Stunning new flooring throughout; recently repainted inside and out; Colorbond roof
• Undercover accommodation for 3 cars, or maybe a trailer, boat – endless options here
• Fully fenced, private and secure 809m2 block, surrounded by mature trees giving a secluded feel
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of choice for families in Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, a 10-minute walk to Salisbury train station, you can see why people are choosing to live here. Salisbury has many well-regarded State and Catholic schools to choose from in the area, such as St Pius X, Brisbane Christian College, Salisbury State School and even 2 popular C&K Kindergartens and childcare centres.
Close by are Toohey Forest (where you can enjoy a picnic and a bushwalk with your family), Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, Rocklea Markets, QE2 Hospital or take the M1 to the city and be there in 15 minutes.
Give Mark Ward a call today on 0434 917 766 if you would like some more information or to inspect this stunning property!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- 3 Garage