26 Olivia Avenue, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $767,500
Entry Level Charming Character Home
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
**** INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY ****
Calling all First Home Buyers!!
Beautifully, updated 3-bedroom cottage within walking distance of the train station, giving travel access directly to Brisbane City or the Gold Coast.
High ceilings, and air-conditioning in this home offer reprieve from the hot Qld summers.
The charming polished wooden floors throughout this home lend to easy upkeep of the home.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Low maintenance polished timber floorboards and high ceilings through out
– Spacious and Bright Sunroom/ Entry
– Stunning renovated, Industrial influenced kitchen, boasting a freestanding 5 burner Gas stove, with a gourmet Chefs Oven and a large pantry
– Lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioning
– Master bedroom features a split system air conditioner and a walk in robe with plenty of storage and hanging space
– Bedroom 2 is spacious and perfect for a home office
– Bedroom 3 features a split system air conditioner and a fan/light combo
– Large bathroom with separate Bath and Shower
– Double lock up garage with additional storage + off street secure parking
– Laundry is separate and is located downstairs
– Additional paved entertaining area
– Private fully fenced pet and family friendly yard
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.
With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, the location of this home is perfect!
For more information please contact Mark Ward today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 410 m²
- 2 Garage