25 Massinger Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Under Offer
4 BEDROOM HOME WITH LARGE ENTERTAINERS DECK AND HUGE YARD!
House - Salisbury QLD
This lovely post-war home in central Salisbury, located on the high side of Massinger Street and overlooking Russ Hall Park, offers a delightful family living that literally ticks all the boxes!
This property, which is fully fenced and has a remote-control garage door leading to a single carport plus extra parking under the house, will appeal to many first-home buyers and families. Surrounded by mature trees and plants, it has a northerly aspect that will provide excellent breezes during the summer months.
When you walk into the air-conditioned open plan lounge and dining area, you’ll notice the timber floors and soothing colour palette on the walls. A dishwasher, 4 burner gas cooktop, stone benchtop, huge pantry, and attractive island bench are all included in the kitchen towards the rear of the house.
Three of the four bedrooms have ceiling fans and built-in robes, two have study nooks, and the fourth bedroom with raked ceiling, located at the back, has air-conditioning and a separate door that leads to the deck, making it ideal for use as a home office.
The home is serviced by a tidy main bathroom with full bath and shower above, toilet, and good-sized vanity, and a large efficient laundry room with second toilet and storage completing the layout.
The back of the house is just stunning… a large undercover deck, ideal for entertaining and conveniently located just off the kitchen through French doors, will host numerous family gatherings in the coming years. Add to it the huge backyard with a gorgeous jacaranda tree and a large grassy space ideal for the kids and fur kids.
Features at a glance:
• Family friendly open plan lounge and dining room with timber flooring
• Functional kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and popular island bench
• 4 bedrooms, 3 with ceiling fans and built-in robes, 4th with air-conditioning
• Main bathroom with shower over full bath and toilet includes good sized vanity
• Large undercover entertainer’s deck overlooking backyard with cubby house
• Single secure carport with remote garage access + parking for small car under house
• Solar panels ensure low power bills; Recently installed gas hot water tank
• Fly screens and security bars on some windows; Samsung Smart Doorlock
• Flat 607m2 fully fenced block with fabulous northerly aspect overlooking park
Salisbury is quickly establishing itself as a hotspot in Brisbane’s south. It’s easy to see why people choose to live here, given that it’s only 11km from Brisbane’s CBD and a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square, as well as its popular community vibe.
This excellent home is close to the Salisbury railway station, city bus stations, shopping, cafes, and leafy green parks. Also nearby are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus), and the M1, which takes roughly 12 minutes to get into the city (in good traffic).
This excellent property is also close to many of Salisbury’s top schools, including two popular C & K Kindergartens, well-regarded State and Catholic schools, and the primary and secondary campuses of Brisbane Christian College.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining