25 Barmore Street, Tarragindi QLD 4121Sold $755,000
Post War Home in Leafy Tarragindi
House Sold - Tarragindi QLD
** We are only doing private inspections at this property.
This beautiful post war home has just been listed in the leafy green suburb of Tarragindi. The tranquil home has many stand out features including 3 spacious bedrooms, polished timber floors, a second living area, large deck with views to Toohey Forest and high ceilings with ornate detailing. In close proximity to shops, restaurants and schools, this is going to be the most sought-after home in the suburb.
The kitchen is light and spacious with stainless steel appliances, a double sink and loads of bench space and would make the perfect base for entertaining friends and family. Both the front and back yards are quite large and fully fenced, providing ample room for kids to play within a safe environment.
– 3 large bedrooms with ceiling fans (built in wardrobe in the main)
– Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of space with a café feel
– Open plan living/dining room with A/C and French doors opening onto the deck
– 2 bathrooms (main with bath), ensuite to main bedroom
– Polished timber floorboards and high ceilings with Art Deco mouldings throughout
– Second living area/sitting room/office at the front of the property
– Large covered deck overlooking the backyard with bush views
– Fully fenced yard on a 607m2 block
– Single covered car port at the side of the house
Located within easy walking distance to Wellers Hill State School, the South East Busway and other bus stops, shops and services, Nightowl, Davies Bakery and Tarragindi Thai restaurant, this house is the perfect distance to everything, to enjoy living life in the suburbs. Also close to other amenities such as cafes, childcare centres and parks, this home would be perfect for families or investors alike.
Spend your weekend bushwalking and koala spotting in Toohey Forest after visiting one of the trendy cafes for a gourmet breakfast or take a ride along the bike path for a fun family day out. This property is within the catchment of both the bilingual Weller’s Hill State School and St Elizabeth’s Catholic School.
Griffith University Mt Gravatt Campus is only 5kms away, Greenslopes Hospital 8 mins away, Garden City Shopping Centre a mere 10kms away, and the Rocklea Markets are only 15 mins away or drive to Brisbane City in only 10 minutes (depending on traffic).
Contact Kelly Pack on 0414 520 853 to inspect this fantastic property today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²