25/9 Elma Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $589,000
FOUR BEDROOM TOWNHOME WITH FANTASTIC COURTYARD IN QUALTIY COMPLEX
Townhouse Sold - Salisbury QLD
This oversized four-bedroom townhouse is located in a secure and beautifully maintained complex within walking distance to Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and QEII Hospital.
The property is designed with comfort and style in mind, with an air-conditioned open plan living and dining area on the lower floor, with a clever flooring transition giving you a layout with defined areas for living, dining and relaxing. This then flows seamlessly out to a low maintenance spacious outdoor alfresco area suitable for entertaining plus bonus side access.
A quality updated kitchen with dishwasher, large over-sized tub, good-sized built-in pantry, and plenty of counter space for meal preparation is another wonderful feature of this home.
Upstairs, there are three generously sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes, and master bedroom with en-suite. A modern bathroom serves the remaining two bedrooms plus a private toilet complete with a Coway Electric Bidet enriches your bathroom delivering uncompromising hygienic power and efficiency.
On the lower level is another generous air-conditioned bedroom with built-in robe and access to an adjacent bathroom.
This is a fantastic opportunity to add another investment property to your portfolio with a high rental return, or for the owner occupier to secure a great value executive townhouse.
Features at a glance:
• 4 bedrooms with built-ins and split system air-conditioning, two with ceiling fans
• 3 modern bathrooms, 3 toilets one a Conway Electric Bidet with remote
• Quality kitchen with dishwasher, large tub, and handy built-in pantry
• Air-conditioned open plan dining and living with cooling ceiling fans
• Flooring transition creates definitive living, dining, and relaxation zones
• Beautiful timber staircase accesses the 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms upstairs
• Carpet in bedrooms and hallway plus tiles in kitchen and bathrooms
• Low maintenance under cover alfresco area, perfect for entertaining
• 2 car tandem garage plus clever use of storage area under the stairs
• Separate tidy laundry accessed via the courtyard with ample space
• Security screens to all windows and doors plus stylish window fittings
• Secure well maintained complex with inground pool and BBQ area
But wait there’s more…
• Recently installed new hot water system
• Air-conditioning units serviced last summer
• Induction cooktop great for instant heat and more efficient
Salisbury is quickly establishing itself as a hotspot in Brisbane’s south. It’s easy to see why people choose to live here, given that it’s only 11km from Brisbane’s CBD and a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square, as well as its popular community vibe.
This excellent townhouse is close to the Salisbury railway station, city bus stations, shopping, cafes, and leafy green parks. Also nearby are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus), and the M1, which takes roughly 12 minutes to get into the city (in good traffic).
This wonderful property is also close to many of Salisbury’s top schools, including two popular C & K Kindergartens, well-regarded State and Catholic schools, and the primary and secondary campuses of Brisbane Christian College.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes