24A Harlen Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $525,000
DON’T LIFT A FINGER, IT’S ALL BEEN DONE!
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Located back from the street is this super cute 3 bedroom renovated home complete with sizeable carport and large grassed area. Relax on the delightful front veranda and enjoy a glass of wine while watching the sunset through the established frangipani tree. With an open plan feel, timber flooring throughout, neutral colour palette and air-conditioning, this stunning home has been refurbished just for you; all you need to do is move in!
Features at a glance:
• Large lounge with ornate cornicing, air-conditioning unit and ceiling fan
• Brand new kitchen and dining area with everything at your fingertips
• Large master bedroom with air-conditioning plus two good sized bedrooms
• Chic bathroom with separate shower and bath with vanity
• Separate large laundry and toilet plus storage cupboard for linens
• Fully repainted internally and externally with fresh modern colours
• Rear elevated cosy entertainment area to enjoy your morning coffee
• Front veranda with prime Salisbury sunset viewing in the evening
• 815m2 flat block with mature trees, native plants and a central locale
• New Power Box including safety switch installed as part of renovation
Salisbury is fast becoming a popular suburb for families wanting to live close to the city with access to good public transport. This property is within walking distance to the Salisbury train station and multiple bus stops. It’s also a stone’s throw from multiple trendy cafes and a shopping strip with local IGA, hairdressers, medical centre and chemist and take-away food shops. Conveniently placed moments from Salisbury Train Station and the ever so popular Hedge Café, you’ll also enjoy the lifestyle this great home has to offer.
If you would like to inspect this fantastic property, come along to one of our open homes or give Mark a call on 0434 917 766.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 815 m²