241 Lillian Avenue Salisbury, QLD 4107Sold $740,000
956m2 ALLOTMENT ON 2 LOTS IN PRIME POSITION
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Set in one of Salisbury’s premier locations, this elevated 956m2 allotment on 2 lots with a north south aspect, is an unrivalled development opportunity, or a premium investment property to add to your portfolio.
Positioned in the heart of Salisbury opposite the Lillian Avenue shopping strip, medical centre and only metres to Salisbury State School this large post war home is in reasonably good condition and offers plenty of living space. Boasting 4 bedrooms, a modern updated kitchen, original bathroom, multiple living areas, plenty of car parking, outdoor patio area and two large sheds.
This is the first time this home in one of Salisbury’s premium positions has been offered for sale. Elevated position, facing north and offering wonderful breezes, this home has so much potential and I have no doubt it will be snapped up quickly.
• 4 bedrooms (3 spacious with built ins along with a small 4th)
• Large lounge area with additional family room / 2nd living
• Large updated kitchen with lots of storage space
• Original main bathroom with shower
• Laundry area off the kitchen
• 2 car carport (tandem) with 2 large sheds
• Massive 956m2 block already on 2 lots with garden beds out the back
• North facing property which catches a nice breeze through the front of the home
Salisbury is positioned only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and has become one of the hottest suburbs in Brisbane South in recent years. It provides easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square.
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information on this fantastic property, please give Mark a call on 0434 917 766
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces