24 Stanley Street, Acacia Ridge QLD 4110Sold $485,000
CUL-DE-SAC LIVING IN REJUVENATED 4-BEDROOM HOME NEAR PARKLAND
House Sold - Acacia Ridge QLD
Surrounded by contemporary, largely owner-occupied homes with access to a large park at the bottom of the street, this home recently repainted inside and out ticks all the boxes for the modern family looking to settle in popular Acacia Ridge.
The home’s single garage has been converted to a second rumpus/living area or perhaps turn it into an office space with separate access via the sliding door to create a work from home option. A recent addition of the double carport ensures you still have covered off-street parking for two cars and for extra security the garage door remains in place.
The interior boasts a neutral palette with ceramic tiles throughout and a popular open floorplan linking living and dining areas allowing for natural light to flow through the hub of the home. The refurbished kitchen boasts new benchtop, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and resurfaced cupboards.
The good-sized master bedroom has air-conditioning, ensuite with new toilet and vanity plus separate shower. The second and third bedrooms sit at the back of the home and have built-in robes. The fourth bedroom is a perfect study or potential bedroom if needed. The main bathroom has been updated too with a new vanity and new fittings and includes separate shower and full bath. A separate new toilet sits adjacent to the bathroom.
Access the fantastic large outdoor entertaining area via the dining room and take note of the fact that you only have the one neighbour due to the property’s aspect in the cul-de-sac. Ornate screens give extra privacy to the property and solid timber fencing at the back of the home give added peace of mind.
Features at a glance:
• 4 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes and peace of mind security screens
• Master bedroom has air-conditioning unit, built-in robes and ensuite
• Renovated kitchen with s/s appliances including d/w and gas cooktop
• Main bathroom with new vanity + fittings; separate shower and bath
• Functional open plan light and bright separate living and dining areas
• Converted garage with floating floors for living/rumpus/work from home
• Double carport; Large shed; 5,000 litre rainwater tank; Solar roof panels
• Repainted inside and outside, with new bathroom + kitchen renovations
• Undercover entertaining area + privacy screens and established planting
• Secure and private 466m2 block in cul-de-sac, near large parkland area
• Surrounded by contemporary homes which are mostly owner/occupied
This is a stunning property with nothing to do located within a small residential pocket of Acacia Ridge, behind the Acacia Market Place. A manageable 466m2, this is a lovely sized block to enjoy. This pocket is ideal for those who are seeking the convenience of the area and access to all the major transport routes with minimal through traffic. The Acacia Market Place includes Woolworths and Aldi in addition to a great range of boutique shops. Convenient to the great primary schools the area has to offer including Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatima’s Primary School, in addition to day-cares and childcare options. The location is also conveniently located between Sunnybank Hill’s shopping centre and Inala Shopping centre. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing area with investors recognising the potential in this suburb less than 15km from Brisbane CBD.
For your private inspection, please do not hesitate to contact Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 466 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room