23 Toorak Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Under Offer
LIVE THE QUINTESSENTIAL QUEENSLAND LIFESTYLE WITH POTENTIAL DUAL-LIVING
House - Salisbury QLD
This stunning Queenslander is up for sale and one lucky buyer is going to have the good fortune to call this beauty home! Picture perfect presentation with stunning ornate fretwork in the front gable, eye catching front door with leadlight glass and a glimpse of the sizeable veranda running almost the length of the home.
Inside you’ll marvel at the 3.5 metre ceilings giving the home a lovely spacious feel throughout. A nod to the period of the property includes polished flooring, VJ panelling, charming breezeways, decorative hallway arches, eye-catching wainscoting, a nod to the era of the home. The renovated kitchens and bathrooms present a more updated feel blending in nicely with the overall style and presentation of the home.
The absolute clincher for this home is the fact that it can be lived in as one large home or should family dynamics require, there is the option for dual living, such a layout is perfect for the larger extended family or young adults still living at home.
Features at a glance:
• 6 good-sized bedrooms, 3 in the front of the home and 3 in the rear; 5 have ceiling fans
• Air-conditioning units are located in the main bedroom and main living room
• Main bedroom has access to veranda and plus stunning ensuite and walk-in robe
• Ensuite includes fabulous clawfoot bath, separate shower, vanity, and toilet
• Large open plan kitchen with handy island bench, dishwasher, plus oodles of storage
• Living room with fireplace and cooling ceiling fan, with access to lengthy veranda
• Main bathroom has shower over the bath and large vanity with storage galore
• Fantastic undercover veranda almost running the length of the home with park views
• Dual living option of home offers 3 bedrooms, bathroom, toilet, dining, and kitchen
• Second open veranda with laundry facilities and access to front and rear of home
• Eco-friendly solar panels, perfect for keeping electricity costs to a bare minimum
• Onsite parking for multiple vehicles with off-street parking also for several vehicles
• Large grassy front yard, a perfect space to play and kick a footy with the family
• Located close to Bill Moore Park, you have the best of both worlds in this location
Experience the best of both worlds in Salisbury, a vibrant suburb located a mere 10km from the CBD. With regular express buses and a short drive to the train station, the pulse of the city is within easy reach. Discover a world of possibilities with Griffith University’s Nathan Campus, the QEII hospital, and major shopping centres like Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square, all just minutes away. Plus, the M3 motorway is a quick 5-minute drive, offering a hassle-free commute to the CBD, Mater, PA, Logan, RBH Hospitals, and even Brisbane Airport. And when it’s time to relax and unwind, the captivating shores of the Gold Coast are just a scenic 40-minute drive away.
Salisbury boasts a family-friendly atmosphere, with two popular C & K Kindergartens and highly regarded State, Catholic, and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses. Fuel your senses at the boutique cafes and restaurants that dot the area, where delectable culinary delights await. Let your kids roam freely in the many parks that grace the neighbourhood, providing endless opportunities for outdoor adventures and play.
Discover the true essence of community living in Salisbury, where you’ll be just a stone’s throw away from all the amenities that make this suburb so popular. Don’t miss your chance to own this wonderful Salisbury home. Contact Mark today to arrange a viewing today on 0434 917 766!
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- Land is 607 m²