23 Gaynesford Street, Mount Gravatt QLD 4122Under Offer
ELEVATED ENTERTAINERS HOME WITH FABULOUS URBAN VIEWS ON 744M2
House - Mount Gravatt QLD
Set at the top of a beautiful tree-lined street in the popular suburb of Mount Gravatt is this fabulous 3 bedroom home ready and waiting for its new owner.
With an aspect that affords the home fabulous breezes through the warmer months, the established gardens both front and rear, parking for two vehicles and recent additions such as the new Colorbond roof, recently laid concrete driveway, rejuvenated back deck and solar panels reducing your electricity costs, there is a lot to love about this property and we haven’t even been inside yet!
Stepping through the front door and your eyes will be drawn to the delightful timber flooring throughout and to the high ceilings which give the home a fantastic open and airy feeling. The living and dining areas boast eye catching plantation shutters, another recent addition, as well as a repaint in a current crisp colour palette.
The kitchen, aptly situated at the hub of the home, services all the living and dining areas beautifully. Equipped with a gas cooktop, dishwasher, plenty of cupboards and drawers, and a perfect vantage point to look out at the entertainers’ deck and urban views beyond.
Three good-sized carpeted bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans are serviced by a dual access bathroom and separate toilet.
Features at a glance:
• 3 good sized carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
• Functional bathroom which services bedrooms; separate toilet
• Open plan living and dining with ceiling fans and plantation shutters
• Central kitchen with oodles of storage, dishwasher, and gas cooktop
• Entertainers’ deck with urban views access via stylish bi-fold doors
• 744m2 block with mature plants and garden beds, perfect for families
• Fabulous, polished timber flooring in living areas, popular with buyers
• Downstairs rumpus area with additional shower plus storage galore
• Secure parking for two vehicles plus off-street parking for more
• Recently installed solar panels for the budget conscious owner
• Close to all amenities, schools, public transport, shopping centres etc.
Mount Gravatt is one of Brisbane’s most popular suburbs for buyers with its proximity to the CBD, quality state and private schools and public transport. The Pacific motorway is easily accessible for commuters both north and south or for trips to the Sunny and Gold Coasts.
Nearby you’ll find boutique shops, restaurants, fabulous cafes such as the popular Kith & Chow Café, Woolworths and Coles at Mount Gravatt Plaza and the popular Mount Gravatt Homemaker Centre with everything from Spotlight to Bunnings.
For more on this fabulous property, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 744 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room