23/38 Dyson Avenue, Sunnybank QLD 4109Under Offer
RECENTLY REPAINTED AND CARPETED, AIR-CONDITIONED 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOME
Townhouse - Sunnybank QLD
This fantastic three-bedroom, two-bathroom, townhouse is located in the secure and beautifully maintained Sunnybank Mead complex within a short distance to Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square and within handy walking distance to Banoon Train Station. A sizeable inground swimming pool and BBQ area give extra entertaining options within the privacy of the complex.
The property itself is designed with comfort and lifestyle in mind, with an open plan living and dining area on the lower floor, kitchen with dishwasher and oven, pantry, and useful second pantry, plus an electric cooktop. A handy laundry area includes a separate, private toilet, cupboards, countertop and under stair storage.
The second level features three generously sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes, and air-conditioning units. The main bedroom includes a lovely balcony, as well as a handy ensuite with shower, toilet, and vanity.
A huge main bathroom with a large shower area plus toilet that services the remaining two bedrooms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to add another investment property to your portfolio with a good rental return, or for the owner occupier to secure a great value executive town home or a family wanting to make their way into the property market.
Features at a glance:
• Three bedrooms, with air-conditioning units, built-ins robes
• Main bedroom includes ensuite, lovely balcony and robe
• Large main bathroom with bath, vanity + toilet
• Tidy kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher + breakfast counter
• Handy laundry with private toilet, good storage, and laundry tub
• Light and bright open living and dining area with ceiling fan
• Large undercover paved patio area, low maintenance courtyard
• Handy single remote-controlled lock-up garage with extra park in driveway
• Secure, monitored, gated complex with inground pool and undercover BBQ
• Short drive to Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square, stroll to train station and leafy parks
You will adore this quiet, cul-de-sac neighbourhood, which greets families and is bordered by numerous vast leafy parks. You can easily access bus stops, stores, and your choice of public and private schools while still being within walking distance to the Banoon railway station. Enjoy extensive shopping and restaurants at the Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, which is only ten minutes away. Griffith University’s Nathan Campus and QEII Jubilee Hospital are both within ten minutes of the property. The M3 is also easily accessible, ensuring a quick 25-minute travel to Brisbane CBD.
For more details on this stunning property, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
** Due to the property being tenanted, the professional photographs are from 2 years ago **
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 257 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.