227 Douglas Road Salisbury, QLD 4107Sold $642,000
CONTEMPORARY FAMILY LIVING ON POPULAR DOUGLAS ROAD
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
With its modern feel and spacious rooms, this delightful home is sure to be of interest to a family looking to move into the desirable suburb of Salisbury or upsize from their present accommodation. The current owners are making a lifestyle change and are reluctantly selling their much-loved family home!
Upstairs comprises of 4 large bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes and each room has a ceiling fan for the warmer months; one room also has an air-conditioning unit and is currently used as a home office, a popular trend for homebased workers. The master bedroom has an ensuite, with shower and vanity along with a charming “Juliet balcony” with views to Toohey Forest and environs plus a separate bathroom upstairs. Timber flooring throughout is sure to be popular with buyers.
Downstairs includes a large open plan living and dining room complimented by a media/playroom, a recently renovated modern kitchen with 5 burner gas hob, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and Caesarstone benchtops plus a powder room and built-in laundry. The living and dining plus media/playroom are also serviced by air-conditioning units.
Step outside to a fully fenced 405m2 yard with gazebo for al-fresco dining and plenty of room grassy area for the kids to play safely. A paved courtyard also compliments the living at the rear lending itself to a relaxing lounge in the afternoon sun. A garden shed is also handy for storing your tools, lawnmower and kids’ toys.
Features at a glance:
• 4 large bedrooms all with ceiling fans and one with air-conditioning unit
• Master suite has ensuite bathroom with shower and vanity plus ‘Juliet balcony’
• Main bathroom with shower over bath, vanity and toilet
• Timber flooring throughout the top floor with tiles in the bathrooms
• Large living and dining room downstairs with air-conditioning unit and ceiling fan
• A good-sized media/playroom with separate air-conditioning unit
• Modern 6-year-old renovated kitchen with 5 burner gas hob and Caesarstone benchtops
• Plenty of storage and linen cupboards throughout the property
• A 4kw Solar Panel System for lower power costs in winter
• A secure fully fenced 405m2 block with gazebo and courtyard plus garden shed
• A good-sized double carport at the front of the house
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here. Salisbury has many well-regarded State and Catholic schools to choose from in the area, such as St Pius X, Brisbane Christian College, Salisbury State School and even 2 popular C&K Kindergartens and childcare centres.
Close by are Toohey Forest (where you can enjoy a picnic and a bushwalk with your family), Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square Moorooka, Rocklea Markets, QE2 Hospital or take the M1 to the city and be there in 15 minutes.
Give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 if you would like some more information.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 405 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining