22 Leeds Street, Rocklea QLD 4106Sold $495,000
FABULOUS FAMILY HOME WITH SUPER-SIZED FULLY FENCED YARD!
House Sold - Rocklea QLD
This fresh, light-filled home with cooling breezes and wonderful indoor/outdoor living options, gives you an immediate sense of family. From the refreshing colour palette to the super-sized 655m2 backyard complete with “next-level” cubby house will appeal to the young family looking for the first home they’ve been searching for!
Enjoy entertaining your friends and family on the stunning and spacious rear undercover deck while still being able to keep an eye on the kiddies running around the expansive and fully fenced grassy backyard.
No need to sweat out the summer months, this home is catered to with air-conditioning units and ceiling fans in almost every room and with its afternoon aspect to the setting sun and elevation, you’ll appreciate some fabulous sunsets from the multi-purpose sunroom!
Features at a glance:
• 3 bedrooms with good-sized cupboards, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Good sized bathroom with shower over full sized bath + 2 toilets, one separate
• Comfortable lounge/dining with air-conditioning, ceiling fan and timber flooring
• Convenient kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
• Versatile sunroom for the kids to play or for a work from home study/office
• Modern sleek timber flooring throughout and timber look floor in 3rd bedroom
• Stunning large covered entertainer’s deck to the rear with views to the yard
• Alfresco area under the deck and access to under house for storage and cars
• Large rainwater tank for the water savvy family, great for keeping the lawns green
• Secure covered parking for two cars – tandem style – beneath the house
• Essential flyscreens on windows and security screen door at the rear
• Gently sloping 655m2 yard with super cubbyhouse and room for your fur kids
• Minutes by foot or car to Rocklea Station and nearby public transport
• Close to Kookaburra and Rocklea Parks for nature walks or walking the dog
• Situated in Rocklea State School Catchment and close to Brisbane Christian College
Ever popular Brisbane markets are a short drive away. Weekends will see you enjoying a bike ride or run, or perhaps walking the dog in nearby Kookaburra park. Also a short drive away is Oxley Common, great for walks and spotting local birds and wildlife. Drive a bit further and you’re ready for a round of golf at the Brisbane Golf Club.
Nine kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD with access to local cafes, restaurants and other local amenities, up and coming Rocklea is perfect for getting a foot on the property ladder. Access to the rest of Brisbane is seamless with major arterial roads close by. Shopping is well catered for with Westfield Garden City and Sunnybank Square also a short drive away.
Call Mark today to arrange an inspection or find out when the next open for inspection is on 0434 917 766!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 655 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining