213 Lillian Avenue, Salisbury QLD 4107FOR SALE
LIVE THE ULTIMATE QUEENSLAND LIFESTYLE
House - Salisbury QLD
This large, renovated family home, in popular Salisbury, has just come onto the market and will sell fast, so be quick! With a north facing aspect, this property offers 4 bedrooms, modern kitchen, modern bathrooms, polished timber floors throughout and is one not one to be missed.
On entering the property, you will be struck by the sense of space … follow the long bright hallway through to the large open plan living, dining and kitchen area, which has beautiful, polished timber floors and is kept cool by a fan and much desired air-conditioning unit for those warmer months. In the well-designed kitchen you will find modern stainless-steel appliances, island bench and great storage areas including a pantry.
The family bathroom has been updated and features a bath, perfect for relaxing in after a long day’s work and services the 3 bedrooms to the front of the home.
The fourth bedroom and second bathroom are at the rear of the home, perfect for guests staying over. The large, undercover deck with ceiling fan is perfect for entertaining and along with the sparkling pool, overlooks the secure rear garden, a setup that is just perfect for families with kids and pets.
Features at a glance:
• 4 bedrooms, all with air-conditioning, perfect for warmer months
• Open plan and spacious living area with fan and air-conditioning
• Near new modern kitchen with island bench; Stainless-steel appliances
• Near new family bathroom with bath; 2nd bathroom, a must now days
• Freshly painted exterior and interior in a neutral contemporary palette
• Polished timber floors throughout, a popular choice with buyers
• Entertainers rear deck with ceiling fan and sparkling swimming pool
• 617m2 fully fenced and secure private allotment with rainwater tank
• Single lock up garage with additional off-street parking down the side
• Close to schools, shops and public transport, local amenities and more
This property is within walking distance to the Brisbane Christian College, St Pius X Catholic School, Salisbury State School, Aldi and take away shops, Hedge Espresso, hairdressers and convenience shops and the many bus stops that the area has to offer.
A short drive will take you to the new Ballistic Brewery, multiple parks, schools, trendy cafes, convenience shops, the Salisbury train station, Griffith University (Nathan Campus), QE2 Hospital, Toohey Forest and much more.
Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Shopping Centre, Market Square and the Rocklea Markets are also a few minutes’ drive away in the car and the M1 will take you into the city in about 15 minutes (in good traffic).
To inspect this fantastic home, please come along to one of our open homes, or give Mark a call on 0434 917 766.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 617 m²
- Secure Parking