21 Olivia Avenue, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $469,000
FIRST HOME BUYERS OR INVESTORS, YOU MUST INSPECT!
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Here’s an opportunity to buy your very own piece of Salisbury without breaking the bank! This affordable home has much to offer the first home buyer or savvy investor. With some much to offer at such an affordable price, you’d be hard pressed to find better value for money!
The upper level comprises of three bedrooms and a recently renovated kitchen and bathroom. There is additional space downstairs which also provides ample storage.
Features at a glance:
• 3 bedrooms with open plan kitchen and dining
• Freshly painted interior in popular neutral palette
• Newly renovated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
• Newly renovated bathroom with modern walk-in shower
• Air-conditioning units and ceiling fan for warmer months
• Budget conscious solar panels for keeping power bills low
• Undercover carport for housing your car off-street
• Undercover patio to rear of home for entertaining
• Mature backyard with established trees and plants
• Close to well regarded state and private schools
• Handy to bus and train stations and other amenities
Salisbury has become a popular suburb of Southern Brisbane with young families and professionals. Being less than 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information on this fantastic property or to view via private inspection, please give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- 2 Garage