21 Massinger Street Salisbury, QLD 4107Under Offer
RENOVATED THREE BEDROOM HOME OVERLOOKING RUSS HALL PARK!
House - Salisbury QLD
Set on the high side of Massinger Street, overlooking Russ Hall Park and out to Toohey Forest, this renovated 3 bedroom post-war home offers a wonderful family lifestyle that literally ticks all the boxes!
The top level of this property features an open plan living and dining area with a private balcony overlooking the park. Three bedrooms and a modern bathroom complete the features for the family or first home owner looking for a start in popular Salisbury.
Keep cool during those upcoming hot summer months with the air-conditioners and ceiling fans throughout. The home’s location and aspect affords cooling breezes to the top floor also helping with temperature control and airing.
Features at a glance:
• Three bedrooms, master bedroom has built-in robe and air-con.
• Updated kitchen with open layout, gas cooking and air-con.
• Large living and dining with well maintained, functional fireplace
• Good sized second bedroom, third bedroom opens to balcony
• Modern renovated bathroom with separate bath and toilet
• Stunning popular polished timber flooring throughout
• Sizeable functional internal laundry with separate toilet
• Large secure storage area underneath with secure parking
• Easy access ramp located at the rear of the property
• Additional off-street parking for a second vehicle
• Private and fully fenced 607m2 backyard for families and pets
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
This property is an easy stroll to the main amenities Salisbury has to offer, including Apples on Ainsworth and Cups and Wells cafe where you can buy some of the best coffee in town. Ballistic Beer is also just around the corner for those wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information on this fantastic property, please give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Open Fire Place