21 Benton Street, Acacia Ridge Qld 4110FOR SALE
STUNNING NEAR NEW EXECUTIVE HOME ON SPRAWLING 647M2 ALLOTMENT
House - Acacia Ridge Qld
This stunning 4-bedroom lowset home offers major wow factor from the get-go! From the extra wide grand entrance and beautifully tiled hallway guiding you through the home, to the neutral colour palette giving that modern and contemporary feel, you are going to fall in love with this luxury home.
The 4 bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, with the main bedroom featuring split system air-conditioning. 3 bedrooms are serviced by a tasteful main bathroom complete with separate shower and deep bath plus storage vanity.
The master bedroom includes a luxurious en-suite featuring a double shower with dual rainwater shower heads, double storage vanity and a simply huge walk in robe.
The spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen areas are the hub of the home with a large split system air-conditioning unit keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter. Quality stainless steel appliances and a huge walk in pantry enhance the appeal and functionality of the kitchen which stands out with its lovely splash back feature tiles.
* Security Screens throughout + 4 Camera Security System & recording Hard Drive
* Master bed with split system air conditioning, ceiling fan, plush carpet, and huge walk in robe
* Stylish and spacious en-suite including his and her sinks, double shower with dual rainwater shower heads
* Double car garage with remote access and internal laundry
* Entertainers kitchen with island bench, double stainless steel sink, Large gas stovetop and electric oven, stainless steel dishwasher, Huge walk in pantry and beautiful feature tile splashback
* Open plan, tiled lounge, and dining with split system air conditioning
* 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have plush carpet, built in wardrobes, and ceiling fans
* 4th bedroom/Media room has plush carpet, built in wardrobes and ceiling fan
* USB Charging and Internet/Data points to all bedrooms
* Main bathroom features a large bath and separate shower, separate toilet
* Two spacious linen cupboards
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area with lighting and a ceiling fan
* Large fully fenced rear and side yard perfect for kids and pets
* Lovely low maintenance front yard with landscaped garden
Situated on a sizeable 647sqm block, this home is in close proximity to public transport on Watson Road which includes buses 110, 115, 117 & 122. Handy to Acacia Marketplace and the many shops and eateries on Beaudesert Road and within walking distance to a number of parks, kindergartens, primary schools, supermarkets.
Located in one of Brisbane’s most affordable suburbs close to the CBD, be quick – call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Land is 647 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes