204 Lillian Avenue, Salisbury QLD 4107FOR SALE
SUPERB 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME ON A PRIME 809M2 BLOCK
House - Salisbury QLD
This superb family home on Lillian Avenue represents exceptional buying in a fantastic central Salisbury location. It doesn’t get much better than this in terms of location: it’s only a few minutes’ walk to the retail area, the medical centre, Salisbury State School, the city bus, and the railway station.
Offering 4 spacious bedrooms, a wonderful expansive ‘Great” room, open plan living and dining, good sized kitchen, double garage, situated on a fully fenced 809m2 block, this home has to be seen to be believed.
Features at a glance:
• Four roomy bedrooms, main with walk through robe to ensuite
• Spacious kitchen with oodles of bench and cupboard space
• Large open plan dining and living area at the front of the property
• Expansive “great” room off the kitchen, ideal for multiple uses
• Two generous sized bathrooms plus a private toilet
• Handy separate laundry room with sink and storage
• Huge undercover alfresco area overlooking the landscaped gardens
• Fully fenced, private and secure expansive 809m2 block
• Mature gardens and plenty of grassy area for the kids and fur kids
• Double remote-controlled garage with off street parking for two more cars
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
NB: Photos circa 2017
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling