203 Douglas Road Salisbury, QLD 4107Under Offer
AFFORDABLE LOW-SET POSTWAR HOME IN A GREAT LOCATION
House - Salisbury QLD
There’s no better choice for great value than with this warm welcoming home. It’s perfect for first home buyers, families and even investors who understand its position is a prime corner spot within one of the nicest streets in Salisbury. Freshly painted internally & externally with newly polished floorboards, this adorable abode has been reinvigorated so that it is ready to move straight into.
You can admire it’s level landscape that boasts a dramatic looking poinciana tree that borders the home beautifully and Bird of Paradise Plant, in what could well be a lovely patch of your own to call home.
Other great features you’ll simply love:
• Lowset home on low maintenance garden ideal for kids and older relatives
• Charming rustic style elevated gourmet kitchen with gas cooktops
• Fully renovated bathroom that looks great
• Spacious and large deck at the front of the house
• Charming windows and interiors paying homage to the post war era
• Aesthetically pleasing sunroom with wide outlook towards the streetscape
• 3 spacious, full sized bedrooms, two of which possess built-ins
• Fully fenced, ideal for raising children and keeping pets
• A stones throw from Salisbury Community Sports Club and local cafes & Shops, Salisbury Primary, Hedge Expresso Cafe & Ballistic Beer
Only a short stroll to multiple parklands, schools, bus stops, shops, cafes and the Ballistic Brewery, this home is in the perfect position for you and your family to enjoy living in the suburbs.
Only 10km from the CBD, and just a short drive to Toohey Forest, Griffith University, Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, this home is a peaceful abode with every day convenience.
Give Mark a call on 0434 917 766 to find out more about this fantastic home before it’s sold.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 418 m²