20 Launceston Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $665,000
CALLING ALL FAMILIES!!!
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Not often does a partly renovated, 4 bedroom, lowset brick home with a separate studio come up for sale in Salisbury, so here’s your chance to jump on it quickly, before it sells!
With two separate living areas, and two main bedrooms, this property is perfect for large families, or families with older relatives living with them. There is enough room here for everyone! The home just needs your personal touch to the exterior and it will come up as a very neat and tidy family home.
The property features a renovated kitchen and dining room, 4 spacious bedrooms (with 2 options for the main), 2 bathrooms, a second living area and a massive undercover entertainment area with raised decking and an outdoor fireplace. In the backyard, you will also find a separate studio that could be used as a home office, an art studio or a teenager’s retreat.
• 4 spacious bedrooms all with air-conditioning and ceiling fans, 2 with built-ins
• Choice of large main with built-in robes or smaller main with ensuite and built-in robes
• Spacious, freshly painted kitchen with Euromaid dishwasher, Omega electric stove top, Electrolux oven, large pantry, double sink
• Spacious living room with ceiling fan and downlights
• Second living area with A/C and sliding doors leading to the backyard
• Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Separate toilet
• En-suite with large mirror and shower with handheld shower rose
• Split system A/C in all bedrooms, kitchen, second living area and separate studio
• Wooden floors throughout the property
• Large linen cupboard in hallway
• Dining area with new pendant lighting and sliding barn door to second living area
• Large laundry with built-in shelving
• Covered wooden deck at the front of the property
• 22 x Solar panels
• 3 x Water tanks
• Covered entertainment area in the backyard with downlights, decking and raised garden beds
• Separate studio perfect for home office, art studio or teenagers retreat
• Lovely gardens surrounding house
In the catchment areas of Salisbury State School, St Pius X Catholic School and Brisbane Christian College, this will be a sort after home for families and investors alike. Located in a quiet part of Salisbury, close to Aldi, take away shops, parks and public transport, this property will sell quickly, so come along to one of our open homes before you miss out!
Give Kelly Pack a call on 0414 520 853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 635 m²