20 Launceston Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $909,500
FAMILY HOME WITH SEPARATE STUDIO OUT THE BACK
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Here is your chance to secure a partly renovated, 4 bedroom, lowset brick home, with a separate studio out the back, with the potential to create an extra income.
With two separate living areas, two main bedrooms (one with ensuite), plus 2 other spacious bedrooms, this property is perfect for large families, or families with older relatives living with them. There is enough room here for everyone!
The property features a renovated kitchen and dining room, 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas and a massive undercover entertainment area with raised decking and an outdoor fire pit. In the fully fenced backyard, you will also find a separate studio that could be used as a home office, an art studio or a teenager’s retreat.
Watch over your kids playing in the second living area while you prepare a meal in the kitchen or sit and have a cuppa in the undercover entertainment area while they run around the backyard. The property sits on a 635m2 block, so there’s even enough room to have chickens down the back too!
• 4 spacious bedrooms all with air-conditioning and ceiling fans, 2 with built-ins
• Choice of large main with built-in robes or smaller main with ensuite and built-in robes
• Kitchen with breakfast bar, Euromaid dishwasher, Omega electric stove top, Electrolux oven, large pantry and double sink
• Spacious living room with ceiling fan and downlights
• Second living area with A/C and sliding doors leading to the backyard
• Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Separate toilet
• En-suite with large mirror and shower with handheld shower rose
• Split system A/C in all bedrooms, kitchen, second living area and separate studio
• Wooden floors throughout the property
• Large linen cupboard in hallway
• Dining area with pendant lighting and sliding barn door to second living area
• Large laundry with built-in shelving
• Covered wooden deck at the front of the property
• 22 x Solar panels
• 3 x Water tanks
• Covered entertainment area in the backyard with decking and raised garden beds
• Separate studio perfect for home office, art studio or teenagers retreat
• Lovely established gardens surrounding the house
In the catchment areas of Salisbury State School, St Pius X Catholic School and Brisbane Christian College, this will be a sort after home for families and investors alike. Located in a quiet part of Salisbury, close to amenities, this property will definitely be a popular one.
The Marie Rogers Playground is located in the next block over, Aldi is only a 7 minute walk away, as are multiple bus stops, Hungry Jacks, Subway and other take away food shops. Give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 or email email@example.com for more information.
* Photos taken in 2020.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 635 m²
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.