20 Davey Street, Moorooka QLD 4105Sold $820,000
CHARMING 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME ON 632M2 BLOCK IN POPULAR MOOROOKA
House Sold - Moorooka QLD
This charming 4-bedroom home in popular Moorooka will delight with its plethora of features and thoughtful layout.
On entering the property, you are spoilt for choice with two entry points, one directly into a powered carport and the other, a driveway, just past the privacy hedge taking you down through to a double garage including storage for housing all your garden and recreation equipment and workbench; there is a further powered single lockup garage/shed adjoining the double garage which could house a trailer or a car being restored or use as a hobbyist area.
The front of the home presents beautifully with a tidy front garden and grassy area which lead up to a sizeable front veranda which will see you basking in the evening sunsets with its west facing aspect. French doors into the home will allow a beautiful breeze to flow through and open up the space for entertaining.
Stunning timber flooring, a popular choice for many buyers and a light and airy open plan lounge serviced by an air-conditioning unit and ceiling fan will start your wow moments as you make your way through this much-loved home.
All 4 good-sized bedrooms are carpeted giving that cosy feel during cooler months, 3 have cooling ceiling fans and two have built-in-robes. One bedroom has sliding door access, perfect for the young adult or perhaps utilise as a work from home office with its alternative entry point.
The hub of the home is the kitchen with its brand-new oven and rangehood plus the always popular gas cooktop. Plenty of storage is on offer here plus a double stainless steel sink a good-sized countertop which leads you through to the family dining area, perfect for catching up on the day’s events. Another sliding door here gives direct access to the rear undercover deck.
A main bathroom services the home with its clean lines and crisp white aesthetic. Included here are a bath with shower over, new vanity, and toilet – nothing to do here, it’s already done!
Queenslanders love their yard and this one is no exception with its large undercover deck, serviced by an overhead ceiling fan spilling out to a fabulous grassy area, perfect for the kids and fur babies. You’re going to love the outdoor living on this private, leafy 632m flat block. Just move in and make 20 Davey Street your forever home!
Features at a glance:
• 4 good sized carpeted bedrooms, 3 with ceiling fans and 2 with built-ins robes
• Tidy kitchen with new oven and rangehood, oodles of storage and double sink
• Crisp white main bathroom with new vanity and toilet, shower over bath
• Light and airy open plan lounge with air-conditioning unit and ceiling fan
• Large laundry room with plenty of cupboards, handy shelving, and countertop
• Front veranda with French door access + west facing great for evening sunsets
• Rear undercover deck with overhead ceiling fan; perfect for entertaining
• Beautifully cared for 632m2 block with mature plants and private leafy surrounds
• Double garage, plus further shed with power and lighting + adjoining storage
• Close to public transport, popular cafes and many parks including Toohey Forest
But wait there’s more …
• Gas point in lounge room for heating
• TV point in lounge, deck, and bedroom one
• Power points and lighting in the shed
• Security screens on windows and doors
• Modern window coverings throughout
• Entire house has been electrically rewired
• New hot water system
Perfectly positioned in a fantastic location in Moorooka and surround by parks and recreation space this home is close to local shops, schools, multiple bus stops, trendy cafes, and an array of restaurants. There are great private and public schools close by, as well as day care centres, sporting fields and the International Tennis Centre. The local Woolworths is also only a short drive away for your convenience. The CBD is less than 10kms away and major arterials can be quickly accessed from this central location especially for those commuting to and from the city or southern suburbs.
For more information or a chance to view this stunning property, please call Mark on 0434 917 766!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 632 m²
- 4 Garage