2 Regis Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $1,340,000
GRAND POST-WAR 5 BEDROOM HOME OFFERING MODERN-DAY LIFESTYLE
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
2 Regis Street is the perfect mix of old and new, offering a contemporary Queensland lifestyle while retaining many of the period features in the upper level as part of the original home.
With its grand street presence and welcoming white picket fence, the anticipation to see what’s inside is understandable. Buyers, make no mistake, you are now potentially looking at your new forever home.
Enter the home into an air-conditioned foyer, leading through to an open plan lounge with cooling ceiling fans and your eyes will be drawn to the superb chef’s kitchen with huge butler’s pantry complimented by an oversized island bench. A dining area adjacent to the kitchen could easily house an 8–10-seater table, perfect for gatherings with family and friends.
Large double sliding doors draw you out to a stunning covered outdoor deck, complete with ceiling fans, overlooking a sparkling inground pool and large grassy area, perfect for the children and fur kids.
Popular timber flooring will continue to guide you to the rest of the lower level including a fabulous laundry with additional toilet, a good-sized guest bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan, plus a contemporary bathroom with popular subway tiles, a striking black vanity and cupboard as well as a double shower plus another toilet.
• Stunning Chef’s kitchen with plenty of drawers and cupboards
• Large Butler’s pantry, the must have for any modern kitchen
• Popular 5 burner gas cooktop with two side by side ovens
• Island bench with storage both sides + PP’s and USB ports at both ends
• Double sink and dishwasher, drawers and cupboards either side of island
• Open plan living and dining with ceiling fans and air-conditioning unit
• Fabulous modern laundry with oodles of space and separate toilet
• Guest bedroom with ceiling fan and large mirrored built-in robes
• Superb Hampton’s inspired bathroom with vanity + double shower
• Large secure remote controlled double garage with storage area
Climb the timber staircase to the upper level of the family room noticing the popular VJ paneling throughout, the breezeway, skylight, lovely ornate ceiling and beautiful timber flooring guiding you through to the open air-conditioned living area. Unbelievably, Brisbane can get cold in winter, so the wood burner fireplace will help keep you warm on those rare cooler winter nights. The floor plan also includes 4 large bedrooms, 2 which are carpeted, three with built-in robes, one with a walk-in robe. All rooms upstairs have ceiling fans, two have air-conditioning units.
Another Hamptons inspired super-sized bathroom services the top floor with wonderful dual vanity, eye-catching subway tiles, deluxe shower, luxurious full-sized bath, toilet and a family sized cupboard to house all those bathroom knick knacks behind closed doors.
• Open plan air-conditioned family room with wood burner fireplace
• Ceiling fans in all the rooms upstairs except for the bathroom
• 4 large bedrooms, 2 with air-con. units, 3 with BIR, 1 with walk-in robe
• Study or home office, or an area just for relaxing and reading a book
• Gorgeous Hamptons inspired bathroom with vanity, shower and bath
• Some rooms have glimpses out to the Scenic Rim and beyond
But wait there’s more:
• 6.5 kilowatt solar panels
• Solar hot water system for the pool
• Security screens on windows and doors
• Double remote lock-up garage with storage
• Sleek window fittings/furnishings throughout
• Secure and fully fenced at the rear
• Rainwater tank
Salisbury has become the hot spot for buyers looking to live on the south side of Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
We invite you to view this incredibly special home which will be auctioned on-site on Saturday 11th December at 12:30pm
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 576 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Open Fire Place