2 Malvern Street, Salisbury QLD 4107FOR SALE
PRIVATE 3 BEDROOM ENTRY LEVEL HOME IN SALISBURY
House - Salisbury QLD
Nestled on a corner block is this fantastic property perfect for the first homebuyer wanting to get into the sizzling Salisbury market. This post war home sits on a well-established 683m2 block, with mature gardens and trees offering a wonderful leafy retreat.
3 bedrooms, a modern kitchen with views out to the garden, a fresh chic bathroom, open plan living and dining, separate laundry plus superb, polished flooring mean one lucky buyer will just move in with nothing to do but make this wonderful property their home.
Features at a glance:
• 3 carpeted bedrooms with cooling ceiling fans in each room
• Modern kitchen includes gas cooktop and plenty of storage
• Fresh bathroom with vanity and bath with shower over
• Light and airy Comfortable open plan living and dining area,
• Good sized laundry including laundry tub; Separate toilet
• Stunning polished timber flooring throughout living area
• Lovely ornate cornicing; Trendy terrazzo flooring in bathroom
• West facing covered deck, ideal for the afternoon catchup
• Privacy and security is assured with Colorbond fencing
• Parking for sedan/small hatch under house + single carport
• Expansive mature gardens and trees, perfect for the green thumb
• Large, private 683m2 block, ideal for the kids and fur kids
• Close to public transport, schools, cafes, and much, much more!
Salisbury is quickly establishing itself as a hotspot in Brisbane’s south. It’s easy to see why people choose to live here, given that it’s only 11km from Brisbane’s CBD and a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square, as well as its popular community vibe.
This excellent home is close to the Salisbury railway station, city bus stations, shopping, cafes, and leafy green parks. Also nearby are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus), and the M1, which takes roughly 12 minutes to get into the city (in good traffic).
This excellent property is also close to many of Salisbury’s top schools, including two popular C & K Kindergartens, well-regarded State and Catholic schools, and the primary and secondary campuses of Brisbane Christian College.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 683 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining