2/8 Archer St Upper Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122$400,000+ Buyers
FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Apartment - Upper Mount Gravatt QLD
Situated in a secure complex of 29 contemporary apartments in the heart of Upper Mount Gravatt, lies an investment opportunity that should not be missed! This spacious, modern apartment returns a rental return of $520 per week and is the perfect opportunity for any savvy investor.
The complex is beautifully landscaped and features a sparkling in-ground swimming pool, sauna and BBQ area with multiple seating zones for entertaining, creating an attractive surrounding for your new investment. Located within walking distance to Westfield Garden City which offers an array of shopping, restaurants, bars, cinemas and the bus way, this apartment is in the perfect location to enjoy Brisbane life.
• Contemporary open plan living, dining and kitchen area opening out to generous balcony
• Modern kitchen with ample bench and storage space
• 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes and reverse cycle air-conditioning
• The master bedroom offers a large walk-in robe with the ensuite boasting a bath
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are positioned away from the master and serviced by the main bathroom
• The spacious balcony boasts suburban views and great breezes
• One secure car space for the apartment and multiple visitor parks
• Secure lock up storage next to private car space
The location of this property is second to none – situated across the road from Nightowl and other fast food shops and only 12km from the heart of Brisbane CBD and offering easy access to the Westfield Garden City, SE Freeway to the City and Gold Coast, Griffith University, Sunnybank and QE2 hospital.
Also walking distance to a number of local amenities including Mt Gravatt Bowls Club, Southside Sport and Community Club, a number of schools, parks, sporting fields and the Village shops which boasts a number of retails options including Coles, the Coffee Club, Jett’s Gym, Banks and loads of restaurants and fast food stores.
For all enquiries on this great apartment, please call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces