2/60 Harlen Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $595,000
IMMACULATE LOWSET HOME IN QUIET CUL DE SAC
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
INSPECTIONS WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – PLEASE CONTACT MARK ON 0434 917 766.
If you’re looking for a large, comfortable, easy to maintain home in a quiet cul de sac, you shouldn’t look past this property!
This immaculate home is spacious throughout boasting a near new kitchen, large dining area, a separate lounge room, 4 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a double lock-up garage and a wonderful private outdoor entertaining area.
The main bedroom is huge with an equally impressive en-suite and built-in robe, and is complete with air-conditioning and a ceiling fan. Both bathrooms have hand held shower roses and handrails for extra support while showering, suiting elderly people perfectly. The dining area leads out to the very private undercover courtyard which is surrounded by low maintenance gardens with garden shed.
Features at a glance:
• 3 large bedrooms all with built-ins
• Huge main bedroom with en-suite and air-conditioning
• Extra tiled 4th bedroom/office off garage with air-conditioning
• Good sized, semi-open planned, tiled living, dining and kitchen area
• Kitchen has dishwasher draw, electric stove, separate oven and lots of storage space
• Main bathroom with bath and good under bench storage
• Separate toilet
• Double garage with internal access
• Large laundry with extra storage cupboards
• Shed out the back
• Grassed area with surrounding low care gardens
• Private undercover patio area
• Photographs taken when property sold in 2017
• Very low body corporate fees at $600 per year ($500 for sinking fund / $100 for admin fund)
With quiet surroundings and a private backyard, this property would be perfect for a small family who love their space. There are many schools, bus stops and a train station within walking distance to this home and also a short walk away is Hedge Espresso Café where you can sit and relax and eat your breakfast or lunch with a delicious coffee in hand.
Salisbury is one of Brisbane’s most up and coming suburbs with many popular shops and cafes dotting the area. The complex is positioned a short drive to schools, parks, a bikeway, shopping centres and childcare facilities.
A very short drive will take you to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus. Brisbane CBD is also only 11kms away, making this home a wonderful opportunity.
Unique homes like this rarely come onto the market in the local area and are usually snapped up fast. This could be your opportunity to secure something special.
For all enquiries, please call Mark Ward today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 450 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes