2/47 Franklin St, Annerley QLD 4103Sold $550,000
CONTEMPORARY TOWNHOUSE, PERFECT FOR INVESTOR, FIRST HOME BUYER OR DOWNSIZER
Townhouse Sold - Annerley QLD
This stylish, townhouse on three storeys offers the finest of modern-day executive living and is ideal for an investor, first-time home buyer, or downsizer. This townhouse, located in a boutique, pet-friendly community, includes neutral tones with timber flooring and an open plan layout with a relaxing ambience.
The air-conditioned main level of the house is planned with space in mind, with a light and bright kitchen, dining, and living spaces, as well as huge glass sliding doors that go out onto the generous balcony. Perfect for entertaining while still providing seclusion for everyday living in the suburbs.
The upper floor has two spacious bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom has its own private balcony as well. The bottom floor features a single lock-up garage with direct entry inside the townhouse, as well as an internal laundry and a handy courtyard.
• 2 spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite, balcony and built-in robes
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Air-conditioning to main living area
• Balconies off kitchen/dinning and master bedroom
• Modern bathroom with shower over bath and good storage
• Separate toilet for extra convenience
• Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
• Wooden flooring for a contemporary look
• Courtyard with established plants
• Single lock up garage with remote control and internal access
• Laundry area to the rear of garage for ease of access to line
• Pet-friendly complex
• Body Corporate levies: $743.11 per quarter
• Brisbane City Council rates: $430.40 per quarter
• Expected rental return: $480 – $500 per week
The location of this property is situated only 6km from the heart of Brisbane CBD and close to shops, cafes, transport, schools, the river precinct, the P.A hospital and the University of Queensland. Just a quick ten-minute walk to Fairfield Train Station and only 3 stops to Brisbane Central!
Being only 5kms from the city, Annerley’s mix of old and new make it a popular choice for professionals and families. With colonial corner stores, eclectic cafes, vintage shops, and a plethora of fabulous eating places, such as Café-O-Mai and Red Lotus Vietnamese, it is no wonder people are choosing to call this suburb their home.
Just minutes from multiple parks, major arterial routes north and south, Southside hospitals and local amenities, this home will appeal to young families, investors, professionals, and those looking to enjoy a super modern inner-city lifestyle with all the mod cons and less maintenance.
For more information on this fantastic townhouse, come along to one of our open homes, visit our website or call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.