2/1 Eve Street, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169Sold $472,000
RENOVATED APARTMENT IN A FANTASTIC LOCATION NEAR THE RIVER
Unit Sold - Kangaroo Point QLD
This light and brightly renovated apartment is in the perfect location for city dwellers wanting an affordable property close to the river.
Open the 3 sliding doors at the front of the property and let the outside in, while entertaining friends and family in the open plan living area. Have a BBQ on the deck in the courtyard or a cuppa at the breakfast bar while listening to some tunes.
This modern apartment also features classic time pieces, like ornate cornices in the living room and bedrooms, giving you an eclectic feel in a unique setting. The polished wooden floors are just stunning, and the property would look great adorned with your personalised artwork and furnishings.
• 2 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and mirrored built-in robes, main with A/C
• Private courtyard with shade sail at the front of the property as well as a private, fully fenced courtyard at the back with low maintenance garden
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fan in open plan living area
• Modern kitchen with electric stovetop, oven, dish drawer and breakfast bar
• Family bathroom with shower over bath
• Polished wooden floors throughout the property
• Flyscreens on all doors and windows
• Single garage with remote controlled door and laundry at the end of the complex
Located in a small complex of only 4 units with low body corporate fees, the property is currently tenanted for $400 per week until Sept. Keep it as an investment property or move in and enjoy all that the area has to offer.
Within walking distance to bus stops and the Mowbray Park Ferry Terminal, the IGA, parks, fast food restaurants, multiple breweries and bars, as well as the river and Kangaroo Point cliffs, the location of this property is second to none.
Howard Smith Wharves is a 10 minute bike ride away where you can enjoy a meal or a drink with friends, or walk 450m to Black Hops Brewery and enjoy a cold brew there instead. Fortitude Valley has an abundance of bars and club only a 15 minute bus ride away, or head into the city and be at Queen Street Mall in only 10 mins by car or 20 mins by bus. The choice is yours with all this right at your doorstep!
Come along to one of our open homes to inspect this fantastic property. It won’t last long before it’s sold. Contact Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 for more information.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 57 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining