199 Lillian Avenue, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $611,000
LIVE HERE IN THE HEART OF SALISBURY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Built in 1950 and situated in the heart of Salisbury on a large 617m2 block is this tidy home ready for you to move into as is and potentially renovate in the future. With its elevated position, cooling breezes will flow throughout this home in warmer months and with plenty of split-system air-conditioning units and ceiling fans, there will be no need to suffer through the hot summers without some form of respite.
The floorplan lends itself to modern family living with 3 good-sized bedrooms, a functional bathroom, separate lounge and dining complimented by a fantastic area underneath the home for multiple uses; whether it be a teenagers retreat or a work from home office space, there is oodles of space and storage and a utility room close by.
Features at a glance:
• Three good-sized bedrooms, two with air-conditioning units and ceiling fans
• Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space
• Good sized air-conditioned lounge area also with ceiling fan for warmer months
• Multi-purpose air-conditioned rumpus area under for teenage retreat or home office
• Fully fenced and low maintenance 617m2 block, great for families and pets
• Solar panels for keeping power bills as a minimum for the budget conscious
• Front balcony, perfect for a café setting to enjoy a coffee or wine in the evening
• Oodles of storage, utility room and secure undercover garaging for two cars
• Rainwater tank, garden shed and side access for off-street parking of cars or boat
• Close to all local schools, public transport, shops, popular local cafes and C & K
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
This property is close to the main amenities Salisbury has to offer, including Apples on Ainsworth and Cups and Wells cafe where you can buy some of the best coffee in town. Ballistic Beer is also nearby for those wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information please call Mark on 0434 917 766.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 617 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Rumpus Room