19 Massinger Street Salisbury, QLD 4107Under Offer
QUEENSLAND LIVING AT ITS BEST
House - Salisbury QLD
This is it, the one you’ve been looking for and it’s a beauty! Set on the high side of Massinger Street, overlooking Russ Hall Park, this tastefully renovated 4 bedroom home offers a wonderful family lifestyle that literally ticks all the boxes!
From the moment you step through the front door you are immediately captivated by the light and breezy feel of this family home. Lovingly renovated by its current owners, this is your chance to purchase what is arguably one of the hottest properties on the market at the moment!
Features at a glance:
• Family friendly open plan lounge and dining room with timber flooring
• Superb renovated kitchen with double drawer dishwasher
• Super-sized Caesar-stone island bench and 5 burner gas cook-top
• Master bedroom with en-suite including shower, toilet and vanity
• Three large bedrooms all with super plush carpeting in a practical colour
• Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout for warmer months
• Main bathroom with shower, bath and toilet including vanity
• Large enclosed entertainer’s deck accessible through tri-fold doors from kitchen
• Air-conditioned, fully insulated rumpus room/ kids den plus climbing wall and craft room
• Secure garage for two cars and off-street parking for an additional two
• Oodles of storage under both front and rear decks
• Flat 607m2 fully fenced block with potential for a pool
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and providing easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
This property is an easy stroll to the main amenities Salisbury has to offer, including Apples on Ainsworth and Cups and Wells cafe where you can buy some of the best coffee in town. Ballistic Beer is also just around the corner for those wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information on this fantastic property, please give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling