19 Evenwood Street Coopers Plains, QLD 4108Sold $510,000
CHARMING HIGH SET QUEENSLANDER IN STUNNING PARKLAND SETTING
House Sold - Coopers Plains QLD
Lifestyle – Displaying impressive street appeal, this delightful Queenslander is loaded with the charm of yesteryear and modern amenities of today. Occupying a substantial flat 607m2 block, this fully fenced residence is in a cul-de-sac location with gate access from the rear of the property to Gaddes Park.
Accommodation – Period features abound from the welcoming front porch, high ceilings, VJ panelling, Breezeways, stained glass sash windows, French doors and timber flooring. The kitchen has been completely modernised featuring ample kitchen cabinetry, soft close drawers and push to open cupboards in a contemporary neutral palette. Completing the single level layout are three bedrooms, one with French door access to the porch, a bathroom with shower over bath and toilet, a lounge/dining area and a further separate dining/rumpus room off the kitchen.
Features – Enhancing the overall liveability of this lovely home are reverse cycle air-conditioning units, ceiling fans, magnetic fly screens, heat lamps and exhaust fan in bathroom, under house laundry, an abundant storage area, remote controlled garaging, manual sliding gate, garden shed, fully fenced flat 607m2 grassed area lined with mature trees and shrubs for privacy.
Summary features at a glance:
• 3 bedrooms with floor to ceiling built-ins with shelving and drawers
• Bathroom with shower over bath and privacy wall for toilet – new vanity
• Freshly renovated kitchen in neutral palette with plenty of storage
• Separate dining/rumpus area off the kitchen for family gatherings
• Lounge and dining/sitting area separated by a glass door for comfort
• North facing porch at front of home – great for a café setting or lounge
• Loads of storage underneath including double garage with remote access
• Fully fenced 607m2 block surrounded by trees and shrubs for privacy
• Quick access to main roads and public transport for the busy commuter
Coopers Plains is fast becoming the go-to destination for families who want to live close to the city and close to Sunnybank, but far enough away not to pay a premium price. The Coopers Plains Train Station, Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank, QE2 Hospital, and Griffith University Nathan Campus are a short drive away. Toohey Forest is also close by and provides the perfect destination for your family to get back to nature and enjoy weekend BBQ’s, picnics or bushwalks.
This home will not last long! Come along to one of our open homes to view this property or give Mark a call on 0434 917 766 for more information.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room