18 Meldrum Street, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $751,000
PRIVATE SANCTUARY BACKING ONTO RESERVE
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Uniquely positioned, bordering tranquil Toohey State Forest, the sweeping views are breathtaking. This gorgeous home is perched high on the hill with commanding street appeal and offers spectacular views from every angle.
This unique lifestyle property will see your kids experiencing the “enchanted forest” with direct access from the back yard, playing amongst nature for hours, whilst the adults will be the envy of all with the relaxed holiday feeling in this all-season home.
Feel revitalised during Brisbane’s hot summer, resting in this lush low-maintenance landscaped oasis; complete with a stunning resort style in-ground pool with stylish decking, lavender bordered north-facing alfresco outdoor entertainment retreat and soothing garden views from every room of the house.
When winter finally arrives, you will be the envy of your friends with the bustling wood fire heater nestled in the heart of the home, enjoy romantic wintry days inside.
This home’s unique positioning and lifestyle charm is accompanied by so many other great features, inclusive of:
• Spacious built-in wardrobes in the 4 large bedrooms, main bedroom with custom Stegbar
• Additional secluded study downstairs with large built-in bookcase, and views of front garden
• Reverse Cycle A/C in Living/Dining and neutral toned ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living area
• North-facing kitchen overlooks the pool and entertaining area, allowing you to keep an eye on the kids
• Stainless steel gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher with large pantry and ample storage space in kitchen
• Gorgeous polished wooden floorboards throughout the home
• Peaceful front deck with panoramic outlook, flowing from the living and dining through double sliding doors
• Tastefully designed bathroom with ample linen storage and separate powder room
• Garage with internal access and additional undercover parking space
• Secure and fully fenced landscape designed front and rear low-maintenance gardens enjoy established fruit trees
• Tasteful brick paving throughout the front and back garden
• Abundant secure storage on ground floor
• Elevated position captures 360 degree views and breezes
• Direct access onto 2,000 hectare Toohey State Forest, known as the “lungs” of Brisbane Southside
• Other features include recently installed: A/C in living room, guttering, pool pump, hot water service, dishwasher & gas hot plate
Escape a hectic lifestyle with bush walks, mountain biking or bird watching. This family-friendly suburb is adorned with tree-lined streets and has proven to be the perfect locale for first home buyers and young families.
Only a short stroll to multiple parklands, schools, bus stops, shops and cafes, this home is in the perfect position for you and your family to enjoy living in the suburbs.
Salisbury sits only 10km from the CBD with regular express buses and 2 train stations a short drive away. There are multiple walking tracks and safe cycle tracks to the City and Mt Gravatt from Toohey Forest.
Griffith University (Nathan Campus), the QEII hospital, and major shopping centres including Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square are just minutes away. 5 minute drive to South East Freeway with easy commute to CBD, Mater, PA, Logan and RBH Hospitals and Brisbane Airport. 40 minute drive to the Gold Coast.
This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses. Enjoy one of the many boutique cafes and restaurants that Salisbury has on offer, including the Ballistic Brewery, or take your kids to play in the many parks that dot the area.
Relax amongst nature and yet be only a stone’s throw from all amenities in this rare and highly sought after property.
For all enquires on this fantastic home, please call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 today, before this home is sold.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Open Fire Place