18 Golda Avenue, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $650,000
IMMACULATE 4 BEDROOM LOWSET IN CENTRAL SALISBURY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
This stunning 4-bedroom lowset home offers major wow factor from the get-go! From the Italian porcelain tiles guiding you through the home, to the neural colour palette giving that modern and contemporary feel, you are going to fall in love with this immaculate property.
The 4 bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, two have air-conditioning units and 3 are serviced by a tasteful main bathroom complete with separate shower and deep bath plus storage vanity. The master bedroom includes a luxe ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity and a good-sized walk-in-robe.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen are the hub of the home with a large new air-conditioning unit keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter. Quality Bosch stainless steel appliances enhance the appeal of this functional galley kitchen with large bench top so you can look out to the fabulous undercover courtyard and grassed area, perfect for keeping an eye on the kiddies.
Features at a glance:
• 4 bedrooms, all with built-in-robes and ceiling fans, two with air-con.
• Spacious master with luxe ensuite and handy walk-in robe and air- con.
• Lovely main bathroom with separate shower, bath, and vanity with storage
• Tasteful galley kitchen, Bosch stainless steel appliances, large seated bench
• Modern-day open plan living and dining with new air con unit plus ceiling fan
• Delightful undercover courtyard with room for dining setting and outdoor lounge
• Side access on both sides leading through to courtyard and grassed area
• Two garden sheds, perfect for storage; 2 x 5,000 litre plumbed rainwater tanks
• Quality Apricus Solar Hot Water System for year-round reliable hot water
• Fully insulated and security screens on doors and windows for peace of mind
• Multiple data points for a modem and repeater for improved Wi-Fi capability
• Remote lockup single garage; Large functional laundry with cupboards galore
• Fully fenced, low maintenance 478m2 block with stunning westerly views
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 478 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining