176 Henson Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $638,000
TIDY THREE BEDROOM HOME IN THE HEART OF SALISBURY
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Featuring 3 bedrooms with 1 bathroom and a separate toilet, this home has been recently refreshed, in original condition with a recently installed kitchen, also includes a large covered outdoor entertainment area at the rear of the property with a huge fully fenced family friendly backyard, which includes a single lock up garage under house, additional utility room and extra storage area, with off-street parking for 3-4 cars.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Covered entry deck at the front of the property with easy care yard and established garden beds
– Light filled living room with new wood look floors and curtains, security screens with insect mesh
– Large high set dine-in kitchen features new cabinetry, ceramic hot plate and oven, a ceiling fan and security screens with insect mesh installed on windows, overlooking the family friendly back yard
– Master bedroom includes security screens with insect mesh, recently installed carpet on floors and triple door built-in-robe
– Bedroom 2 includes recently installed carpet and curtains installed, built in robes and drawers, security screens with insect mesh on windows
– Bedroom 3 includes recently installed carpet , security screens with insect mesh on windows
– Bathroom features original avocado coloured full size bath and vanity, separate shower and wall mounted mirrored cabinet
– Separate toilet, not in bathroom
– Single garage under house with off street parking for 3-4 vehicles on cement
– Huge low maintenance family friendly backyard with side gates installed
– Large covered patio located at the rear of the property, perfect for toys or a covered entertainment area for kids to play
– Separate laundry downstairs with an additional utility room and extra storage under house
– Fully fenced back yard with established shade trees and private outlook
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.
With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, the location of this home is perfect!
Call Mark today for your chance to inspect on 0434 917 766!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining