171 Henson Road, Salisbury QLD 4107Sold $975,000
STYLISH EXECUTIVE HOME IN THE HEART OF SALISBURY CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
** New Photos to Follow ** Photos taken when property was brand new **
This stylish low set home is positioned high up on Henson Road offering the desirable north south aspect and offers the very best of modern day executive living. Designed with high ceilings and an emphasis on space, comfort and style. The property incorporates a huge open plan layout and stunning covered alfresco fit for entertaining!
This property features a fully fenced yard and has a beautifully landscaped street front. The backyard is low maintenance and includes a well built children’s playhouse.
FEATURES INCLUDE :
• Large open plan air-conditioned living area leading to a private underKitcover alfresco, with playground included for the little ones in the low maintenance rear yard
• Kitchen inclusive of Caesar Stone kitchen bench-tops with 900mm gas cooktop, and oven. Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and canopy range hood
• Large air-conditioned Master bedroom with stylish en-suite and spacious walk in robe with ceiling fan installed
• Three remaining spacious bedrooms with mirrored robes and stainless steel ceiling fans
• Stylish fixtures and fittings throughout which includes quality porcelain tiles
• Single lock up automatic garage and off street parking for 2 further cars
• Security screens, and roller blinds throughout
Low maintenance luxury living at its finest!
This fantastic property is located one block away from Ballistic Brewery on McCarthy Road, as well as walking distance to bus stops, multiple parks, doctors, cafes, take away food places, and sporting facilities.
An easy walk across the foot bridge and you will arrive at Apples on Ainsworth in a mere 5 minutes, where you can enjoy an organic breakfast, lunch or dinner, or head North and arrive at Zarraffa’s Coffee, McDonalds, Sushi, Burger Urge or the Salisbury Hotel.
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.
With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square Moorooka, the location of this quality home is perfect!
If these features are on your wish list for a new home, please don’t hesitate to call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²