17 Penrith Street, Salisbury QLD 4107FOR SALE
STUNNING HOME IN ONE OF SALISBURY’S BEST POCKETS
House - Salisbury QLD
This beautiful property in one of Salisbury best pockets has been transformed into the quintessential Queensland home, complete with an indoor/outdoor flow to the incredible front deck. This spectacular property offers numerous “wow” moments, beginning with the entry via the front veranda, and continues as you meander through the home.
The combination of old charm and new works beautifully here. The property features 3 large bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, and 2 have built-ins wardrobes. The open plan living area opens out onto a massive, covered deck, the kitchen, bathroom and laundry have all been renovated to give a contemporary feel to the home. The property sits on a large 607m2 block where the kids or pets can safely play to their hearts content.
• Light filled kitchen with electric stove top and dishwasher
• Open plan living room with bi-fold doors which open out onto deck area
• Dining room with air-conditioning
• Main bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan and wall-mounted bedside tables
• 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Family bathroom with separate bath and shower with rain shower head
• Polished wooden floors throughout the property
• Large covered front deck – perfect for entertaining
• Picturesque front picket fence
• Grassed backyard for the kids and pets to play in with garden shed and established garden beds
• Large 607m2, fully fenced block of land in a quiet part of Salisbury
• Paved patio area at the back of the house
• Carport at the side of the house
Close to multiple parks (including Toohey Forest trails), fast food restaurants, public transport, and walking distance to Ballistic Beer. Salisbury is home to many funky cafes and multiple highly regarded schools making the suburb very family friendly.
Salisbury is quickly establishing itself as a hotspot in Brisbane’s south. It’s easy to see why people choose to live here, given that it’s only 11km from Brisbane’s CBD and a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square, as well as its popular community vibe.
This excellent home is close to the Salisbury railway station, city bus stations, shopping, cafes, and leafy green parks. Also nearby are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus), and the M1, which takes roughly 12 minutes to get into the city (in good traffic).
Come along to our open homes to inspect the property or give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 for more information about this fantastic home today.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²